Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I had a friend like Sminem IRL

Who mogs who?

• Hammy mogs Sminem(Ham is better looking)

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Sminem mogs Hammy(Sminem is better looking)

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Just holy fuck @ this good polite family boi.. He is just like me except he is truecel and he fucking looks like me.. Only if I had biger ears and eyes closer and bit more bulbolous nose and I would be LEGIT copy of him, just holy fuck, I think we have common great grandfather, probs from Soviet Union times..

I really wonder how he is doing now

That's it.. I now have not only hammies folder
but sminem folder too

I am reading some Russian article to detectivemaxx. He was born in 1996, Volgograd and his name is Roman Zuyev.
I just want to fucking, meet him in real life then drink and smoke with this guy and play some video games, he would be so fucking reletable. I also wonder if he still has that ethnic friend.. He last posted in 2016 but that Russian article says "How Roman looks today", I've got no clue where they've got those most recent pics from.

ACTUALLY, After writing last sentence I decided to use Russian search engine and copy paste his Russian page and I've got his Odnoklassniki page, seems real and that's his most recetnt pic
just holy fuck..

Honestly I relate to this guy fucking 4x more than hammy because this guy looks like me, is a family good polite boi guy, Russian, but yes most importantly this guy fucking looks like me with few more subhuman features like big ears, nose more bulkbous and eyes bit closer to each other but that's fucking it.. I really need to contact this guy, hopefully he has steam.. HEIL ROMAN SMINEM!

I think he possibly could mog you if he looksmaxed

Sninem looks like the Parkland HS shooter

FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKK

SMINEM HAS GF
c0b91ad812eab1515ba4660c491f1bcd-png.jpg
they comment on each others photos.. Can you fucking be incel in Russia? what the fuck I am done wtf

ДА,мой друг

I wish I had a friend

Sminem obviously lifemogs Hammy by having a gf and he's a more popular meme

sminem is epic
and what the fuck, he's turning into an ogre, he must have been very young in those older pics

I wish things were different

wow thats fking epic bro :D

it sucks living under a rock and not knowing who this is

FUCK, I was not ready to see Sminem here, it's very strange feeling when EE memes touches western part of internet :feelshehe:.

FUCK, I was not ready to see Sminem here, it's very strange feeling when EE memes touches western part of internet :feelshehe:.
how would you explain sminem having a gf

how would you explain sminem having a gf
Well, EE girls are used to ugly (we have a proverb: man needs to be a little bit prettier than ape) mans and they looks on your status in their social circles more than on your looks.

Well, EE girls are used to ugly (we have a proverb: man needs to be a little bit prettier than ape) mans and they looks on your status in their social circles more than on your looks.
do you think sminem has high status in his social circles?

do you think sminem has high status in his social circles?
Idk, but he can do it, he isn't weak and if he mmm... gopnikmaxxed he can get some gf.

Well if the foid? in the blue dress is his gf, they are smv matched. Take a good look volcels.

JFL can't believe Sminem has a gf dedly srs tbh Hammy still mogs him tho