Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I had a big tiddy oneechan to grow up with and bully my penis

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Slender waist ballooning into a fat ass poking out from lace panties at the breakfast table, just walking around, big fuckin' wobblers and no bra, Mom and Dad don't think anything of it because we're all family and why would a boy be attracted to his sister?

I try to keep it secret. I spend my passion and excitement inside the creases of my bedspread. No one has to know. And then, my sister confronts me. "I know what you do in your room." I deny it. Whatever she thinks, whatever proof she thinks she has, she could still be wrong. Now she'll show me for doubting her intelligence.

One night I'm getting ready to go at it. Face buried in my pillow, thrusting prone, thinking about what it would be like to hold her body against mine. When I hear my door swing open. Gulp! It's Onee-chan! She barricades the door so no one can get in. She jumps into my bed and grabs me. Wriggles underneath my bedsheets. "What were you doing??? Why were you doing that???" I protest. "I was just... rolling around!" Her shirt rides up. Her tummy and not a small amount of underboob press against my bare back. She straddles my hip with her leg. Obviously I've already cum from this. But I still deny it.

"You can fuck me, you know. You can fuck me whenever you want. I'll walk around in my underwear because I know you like it. And no one will ever find out. Just admit what you're doing."

I would be unable to resist. Later she would introduce me to her pedophile friends who spend their time hunting and grooming eligible shotas for their pizza ring.

Post like the FBI is watching.​

NO PIC BRB USING IMAGINATION

Didn't know that @Total Imbecile stole Frothy's account to quietly come back.

The amount of times i've seen virgin men on the internet fantasize about being molested by a female pedophile is numerous

Wanting to be dominated by a foid and being submissive as a man is a very good indicator for being a troon/ faggot.

Wanting to be dominated by a foid and being submissive as a man is a very good indicator for being a troon/ faggot.

You can't rape the willing.

This sounds like copypasta.

I wasnt talking about rape, chico

So it's not domination. It's my idea. It's like calling me "dominated" when I get my dick sucked.

I found a six digit number that reminded me of this thread

What else can you tell us

The amount of times i've seen virgin men on the internet fantasize about being molested by a female pedophile is numerous
I do but not by a sister, that'd be weird. Other than that, this story is a dream.

Piss drinking... :feelsugh: Uhhhhh... alright I think I can deal with that.

But uploaded only 11 hours ago? Were you the one who uploaded it?

View attachment 1038107

Piss drinking... :feelsugh: Uhhhhh... alright I think I can deal with that.

But uploaded only 11 hours ago? Were you the one who uploaded it?
lol I was literally just thinking about if you saw this yet and what your reaction is

I didn’t upload it, it just popped up in my feed and I check somewhat regularly