Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I groped my babysitter when I was a young kid

rotting-alone

rotting-alone

Officer
We've all seen those movie scenes and on TV and stuff. If you're white, chances are when your parents went out they left you with a babysitter that was a hot 17-yr old girl just trying to make some cash.

I wish when I was 8/9 I was flirty with mine. Groped her tits. Tried to kiss her. Just full on assault-mode, tbh. It would have been awesome, and we would have just laughed it off and thought nothing of it because as a kid you get away with it. Had I know my future would be this bleak, I would have taken advantage of any woman I could have as a young kid. I can't do it now without getting arrested.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_Vw-T7utF8[/video]

This commercial sums it up perfectly.

It's not paedophilia, if you were both young in the fun.

rotting-alone said:
Why are you confused?

I dont think you're babysitter would  laugh off being groped by an incel, if you were ugly of course. She'd probably tell your're parents

Nautica1983 said:
rotting-alone said:
Why are you confused?
I dont think you're babysitter would laugh off being groped by an incel, if you were ugly of course. She'd probably tell your're parents

The women in that commercial seemed to laugh it off without any problem.

rotting-alone said:

You understand you are comparing a COMMERCIAL to real life right?

Nautica1983 said:
rotting-alone said:
You understand you are comparing a COMMERCIAL to real life right?

Art imitates reality. If that commercial was complete bollocks/fake it wouldn't have presented in such a way. Patterns/behaviours we see in contemporary art are always grounded in reality.

I groped my babystister at that age. She didn't laugh. She got pissed instead.

Anon said:
I groped my babystister at that age. She didn't laugh. She got pissed instead.

Tell me details...what exactly happened? Did she quit after? Did your parents give you a stern talking to?

rotting-alone said:
Tell me details...what exactly happened? Did she quit after? Did your parents give you a stern talking to?

We were watching cartoons. It was Dragonball I remember. She was a sexy 17 year old girl. Typical stacy from head to toe. She liked violent anime like Dragonball and Evangelion. She had some nince round upright tities. So, while we were sitting on the couch and assuming she is not paying attention I groped her. Seh gave me a cold and stoic look and asked me what I was doing. At the moment I knew I fucked up. I quickly pulled my hand and she was pissed for the rest of her watch.

She didn't tell my parents but she did quit.

rotting-alone said:
Art imitates reality. If that commercial was complete bollocks/fake it wouldn't have presented in such a way. Patterns/behaviours we see in contemporary art are always grounded in reality.

You must be smoking some fucking crack

Anon said:
We were watching cartoons. It was Dragonball I remember. She was a sexy 17 year old girl. Typical stacy from head to toe. She liked violent anime like Dragonball and Evangelion. She had some nince round upright tities. So, while we were sitting on the couch and assuming she is not paying attention I groped her. Seh gave me a cold and stoic look and asked me what I was doing. At the moment I knew I fucked up. I quickly pulled my hand and she was pissed for the rest of her watch.

She didn't tell my parents but she did quit.

And that's when you knew you were ugly

Legit OP tbh

you hear urban legends of guys that claim they fucked their babysitter/cleaner/au pair when they were 12 and tbh with all the teacher student stories coming out sometimes probably was true

NekoStance said:
And that's when you knew you were ugly

Legit OP tbh

you hear urban legends of guys that claim they fucked their babysitter/cleaner/au pair when they were 12 and tbh with all the teacher student stories coming out sometimes probably was true

Ugly as a child, ugly as an adult.