Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I find this forum earlier

• Thread starter gimmedatrope999
  • Start date
gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Life is but a dream
-
I've been lurking since 2020, but I wish that I found this forum earlier. I have never found a place I fit in so easily; I often wonder what kind of person i'd be if I was here since the beginning. I was always blackpilled in the since that I understood that looks matter most regarding attraction, but I never gave it a name. I know that the Blackpill goes beyond looks/dating, but the Blackpill on attraction is extremely important and has saved/taken the lives of countless men whether they know it or not. Before finding this place, I was lurking red pill spaces and watching red pill content. Unlike the Blackpill community, Redpill ( The Manosphere) spaces cater to different audiences ( black men, white men, asian men, etc.), but the main priority for most of them was profit. This is what led me to look for other communities relating to men's issues. One click led to another and here we are today. I can't think of a place I feel more at home at. What seperates this place from all the rest is that it's genuine, and I think that's what matters most when it comes to building a community.

Also, daily reminder that fakecels here deserve death.

17m63c

Welcome brocel

the Blackpill on attraction is extremely important and has saved/taken the lives of countless men whether they know it or not.
Good point. All the poor niggas who must have roped over this foid bs without even knowing what was going on. Goddamn.

Welcome home.