Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I could've been six feet tall

Height is the main thing foids care about. You can be ugly and broke and even be a sex offender, but if your height begins with a 6, you're home free. I've seen women reject a 5'8 certified doctor just to fuck a 6'3 broke ass

When the cope is too strong.

>6'4
>Latinos
Pick one. They're the reason why the statistical average height in the US is still 5'9.
Go to any Texas city, the young ones are tall as fuck. The older latinos all got cucked by tallchad

Go to any Texas city, the young ones are tall as fuck. The older latinos all got cucked by tallchad
Screenshot 20231029 190556 Chrome

Least delusional GrAY

And you can't even estimate other people's heights this whole time:feelskek:?
His brain has degenerated too much from all the heightmogging TikToks.

And you can't even estimate other people's heights this whole time:feelskek:?
Just accept that you are wrong and lost this little argument. Go ask mods if you want to continue being a little faggot

Just accept that you are wrong and lost this little argument. Go ask mods if you want to continue being a little faggot
You haven't proved me wrong though. @LesscoBlob look at this GrAYcel IQ at display:lul:.

You haven't proved me wrong though. @LesscoBlob look at this GrAYcel IQ at display:lul:.
I did though faggot, all you did was post an article. I actually lived there. Young people there are tall as fuck.

I did though faggot, all you did was post an article. I actually lived there. Young people there are tall as fuck.
An article has more credibility than a retarded GrAYnigger. Yes zoomers are the tallest generation, but that doesn't mean spics are as tall as the Dutch and Scandinavians.

>double digit post count
> calls us faggots
I swear man, these 2023 GrAYcels are something :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Did you actually use an article as a scientific source?