Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I could've been six feet tall

Garbage Life

Garbage Life

Things don't get better
★★★
It would've made my life so much easier and better.

thats too bad

Yeah this manlet shit sucks

Same, my curry and beaner genes stopped that from happening

I would be more attractive to foids, I'd be more successful at work, people would naturally respect me, etc
your projection of all those issues on your hight is irrational. also if you feel so bad about it u could wear those fat sneekers yk the once that bring u up a couple inches. but that won’t fix your problem… confidence and getting off this site will though

your projection of all those issues on your hight is irrational. also if you feel so bad about it u could wear those fat sneekers yk the once that bring u up a couple inches. but that won’t fix your problem… confidence and getting off this site will though

Read it all bluepill cuck.

I would be more attractive to foids, I'd be more successful at work, people would naturally respect me, etc
considering you never said you're ugly I can only assume you're a fakecel.

I tried wearing tall shoes but they're too obvious and kinda uncomfortable

considering you never said you're ugly I can only assume you're a fakecel.
No, I'm ugly and have a receding hairline. I see guys much uglier than I and still pull bitches because they're tall

you would have gained immense respect from normie scum

@MillionBashStream97 look who decided to pay us a visit from communist China(reddit)
I already said before, anyone that unironically says "U" and "Ur" here, every single time, are infiltrators... It's funny how that is such a self-report everytime...
oh i’m sorry :/ but seriously you’re not that short, also not all woman like tall guys.
Yeah, so, the problem with this comment, is that there's nothing I or anybody could say that will make you concede the fact that the women that don't like tall guys, are like, 0,0000000001% of the population of earth.

You are only saying that to make manlets here feel better, but if you could take some advice from a fellow nigger, half-nigger that is, manlets on this site see through it, that all you are doing is lying, to make them feel better.
Which is a good thing, making people feel better. But not lying.

If you want to make sub-5 manlets feel better, and guide them to a path that doesn't lead to OBVIOUS disappointment and pain, tell them the truth.

Which is, that 99% of women, not only like tall men, but a good portion of these women, ACTIVELY despise, short men. If you deny this, there's literally no point in talking to you, so I will just put you on Ignore.

So if you want manlets to be less miserable, either recommend that they seek non-sexual/romantic relationships with women, which may or may not lead into romantic relationships, or, tell them to tap out of the dating world.

Both will make them feel infinitely better then saying "Not every women loves tall men" which they know it's a lie.

If you want to manipulate people (Intentionally or not) like that, go to r/short.

Monkeys paw: you hit six feet tall but in scandinavia

They can't be a foid when they say "you're not that short" because a foid would never say that
They would to virtue signal but "it just so happens my boyfriend is 6'8"

I feel you I am also quite short

Monkeys paw: you hit six feet tall but in scandinavia
5'11" here in South USA and I'm considered a manlet. Seriously. At high school graduation I told my friend that 5'10" is average and he said "Look around, does 5'10" look average?"
The average guy had 4 inches on me.

5'11" here in South USA and I'm considered a manlet. Seriously. At high school graduation I told my friend that 5'10" is average and he said "Look around, does 5'10" look average?"
The average guy had 4 inches on me.
Never go to Montana it’s just a bunch of 6 ft + germanics. I even see tall deathnics now, the avg height has to be 5’11 in richer areas.

Never go to Montana it’s just a bunch of 6 ft + germanics. I even see tall deathnics now, the avg height has to be 5’11 in richer areas.
Jesus christ there really is nowhere to go. I go from being surrounded by 6'4" Latinos to 6'5" blue eyed germanics. Where the fuck do all these people come from? It wasn't like this when I was a kid, or maybe hypergamy hadn't kicked in yet. I thought only 15% of the population was above 6ft, but they are fucking everywhere.

Jesus christ there really is nowhere to go. I go from being surrounded by 6'4" Latinos to 6'5" blue eyed germanics. Where the fuck do all these people come from? It wasn't like this when I was a kid, or maybe hypergamy hadn't kicked in yet. I thought only 15% of the population was above 6ft, but they are fucking everywhere.
They are the only ones to consistently go out because they are the only ones that have a reason to.

If you look like shit yo'ull just be a tall incel, congrats.

>6'4
>Latinos
Pick one. They're the reason why the statistical average height in the US is still 5'9.

Coping manlet spoted. You can be as tall as you wish, if you got a subhumna face, you'll still be an incel.
Height is the main thing foids care about. You can be ugly and broke and even be a sex offender, but if your height begins with a 6, you're home free. I've seen women reject a 5'8 certified doctor just to fuck a 6'3 broke ass