Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I wish I could take on everyone's ugliness

KetamineAddictYoda

KetamineAddictYoda

Yodacel
★★★
I would be the most subhuman subhuman to ever exist, but there would be no ugly people. I'd be the Jesus Christ of ugly's who came to save them from their ugliness.

you wouldn't look human. you'd look like a scary beast and be hunted as a scary beast. you'd literally get murdered.

IMG 1094

you wouldn't look human. you'd look like a scary beast and be hunted as a scary beast. you'd literally get murdered.
It is a sacrifice I am willing to make for my incel brethren. Torture me till the heat death of the universe if it means no more suffering for uglys.

Same, everyone here has a chance to ascend if it weren’t for there looks.

Something about me women hate where even if I were chad I wouldn’t get laid.

Might as well make me the monster people see me as

It is a sacrifice I am willing to make for my incel brethren. Torture me till the heat death of the universe if it means no more suffering for uglys.
then who's going to solve the chadflation crisis :feelsUgh:

I would be the most subhuman subhuman to ever exist, but there would be no ugly people. I'd be the Jesus Christ of ugly's who came to save them from their ugliness.
You will die on a cross to save our SMV. :feelshehe: :feelsYall:

An incel messiah is more realistic than the Christian messiah

I would take all the suffering in my world with me if I jumped off the bridge, but I don't want to

the limit can wait until tomorrow

An incel messiah is more realistic than the Christian messiah

Dear Friezacel,

I hope this message finds you well. I've been a regular participant on this forum and have come across many of your posts. I wanted to reach out to you regarding the content you've been sharing lately.

It seems like some of your posts could use a bit of improvement in terms of quality and substance. While I appreciate everyone's contributions here, I believe that with a little more effort, your posts could become more insightful and engaging for everyone.

Here are a few suggestions to consider:

1. Research: Before posting, take some time to research the topic thoroughly. This can help in providing more accurate information and better arguments.
  2. Clarity: Make sure your posts are clear and easy to understand. Avoid vague or ambiguous statements that might confuse readers.
  3. Respectful Tone: Maintain a respectful tone in your posts, even if discussing controversial topics. This helps to foster constructive discussions rather than arguments.
  4. Originality: Try to bring new perspectives or insights into discussions. This can make your posts more valuable and interesting to read.
Remember, the goal of our forum is to exchange ideas and support each other. By improving the quality of your posts, you can contribute positively to the community and encourage more meaningful conversations.

I hope you find these suggestions helpful. If you have any questions or need further advice on improving your posts, please feel free to reach out. Let's work together to make this forum a more enriching experience for everyone.

Best regards,

KetamineAddictYoda
Incels.is

Dear Friezacel,

I hope this message finds you well. I've been a regular participant on this forum and have come across many of your posts. I wanted to reach out to you regarding the content you've been sharing lately.

It seems like some of your posts could use a bit of improvement in terms of quality and substance. While I appreciate everyone's contributions here, I believe that with a little more effort, your posts could become more insightful and engaging for everyone.

Here are a few suggestions to consider:

1. Research: Before posting, take some time to research the topic thoroughly. This can help in providing more accurate information and better arguments.
  2. Clarity: Make sure your posts are clear and easy to understand. Avoid vague or ambiguous statements that might confuse readers.
  3. Respectful Tone: Maintain a respectful tone in your posts, even if discussing controversial topics. This helps to foster constructive discussions rather than arguments.
  4. Originality: Try to bring new perspectives or insights into discussions. This can make your posts more valuable and interesting to read.
Remember, the goal of our forum is to exchange ideas and support each other. By improving the quality of your posts, you can contribute positively to the community and encourage more meaningful conversations.

I hope you find these suggestions helpful. If you have any questions or need further advice on improving your posts, please feel free to reach out. Let's work together to make this forum a more enriching experience for everyone.

Best regards,

KetamineAddictYoda
Incels.is
What did i do to you bro, why are you targeting me ?

What did i do to you bro, why are you targeting me ?
Dear Friezacel,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to apologize for any distress or confusion my previous post may have caused you on the forum. Upon reflection, I realize that my request for you to improve your posts may have come across as targeting or singling you out, which was not my intention at all.

My goal in suggesting improvements was solely to foster constructive and respectful dialogue within our community. However, I understand how my approach may not have been clear or could have been perceived negatively. I sincerely apologize if my words made you feel attacked or unfairly singled out.

It's important to me that we maintain a positive and supportive atmosphere here. Moving forward, I will strive to communicate more effectively and with greater sensitivity. Your contributions to the community are valued, and I appreciate your understanding in this matter.

If there's anything specific you would like to discuss or if you have further concerns, please feel free to reach out to me directly. I am open to feedback and eager to ensure that we all feel comfortable expressing ourselves on this platform.

Once again, I apologize for any offense caused and thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

KetamineAddictYoda
Incels.is

Last edited:
Dear Friezacel,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to apologize for any distress or confusion my previous post may have caused you on the forum. Upon reflection, I realize that my request for you to improve your posts may have come across as targeting or singling you out, which was not my intention at all.

My goal in suggesting improvements was solely to foster constructive and respectful dialogue within our community. However, I understand how my approach may not have been clear or could have been perceived negatively. I sincerely apologize if my words made you feel attacked or unfairly singled out.

It's important to me that we maintain a positive and supportive atmosphere here. Moving forward, I will strive to communicate more effectively and with greater sensitivity. Your contributions to the community are valued, and I appreciate your understanding in this matter.

If there's anything specific you would like to discuss or if you have further concerns, please feel free to reach out to me directly. I am open to feedback and eager to ensure that we all feel comfortable expressing ourselves on this platform.

Once again, I apologize for any offense caused and thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

KetamineAddictYoda
Incels.is
Stop using ChatGPT or whatever AI you are using you lazy :feelsclown:

Stop using ChatGPT or whatever AI you are using you lazy :feelsclown:
Dear Friezacel,

Shut your goofy ass up, bitch ass nigga. I am not using any AI to generate a text response. My linguistic intelligence is simply as vast and complex as these AI's. Try to get on my level by writing more than a sentence, buddyboyo.

Best regards,

KetamineAddictYoda
Incels.is

Dear Friezacel,

Shut your goofy ass up, bitch ass nigga. I am not using any AI to generate a text response. My linguistic intelligence is simply as vast and complex as these AI's. Try to get on my level by writing more than a sentence, buddyboyo.

Best regards,

KetamineAddictYoda
Incels.is
Whatever helps you sleep at night bro. Also writing long texts or using fine language does not mean you are intelligent.