Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I could make the entire world just as ugly as me

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
Anyone who has ever mocked someone else for being ugly, made fun of someone’s penis size or height. I wish I could transform them to look like me. They wouldn’t be able to handle it and they would start furiously cutting at themselves. It would be hilarious to see. You don’t know what you have until it’s gone. Those people don’t deserve their beauty. All they deserve is the same suffering and misery that they mock.

Try it with acid, SMV will drop :feelsLSD:

If everybody's ugly, then nobody is. That would confuse the fuck out of those simple-minded foids. :feelshaha:

That would confuse the fuck out of those simple-minded foids. :feelshaha:
They will just fuck dogs :feelskek:
Anyone who has ever mocked someone else for being ugly, made fun of someone’s penis size or height. I wish I could transform them to look like me. They wouldn’t be able to handle it and they would start furiously cutting at themselves. It would be hilarious to see. You don’t know what you have until it’s gone. Those people don’t deserve their beauty. All they deserve is the same suffering and misery that they mock.
Same. I want to destroy their beauty

I wish everyone looked like roaches, just everyone horrendous and reduced to such a base level that there isn't even any delusions of beauty.