Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I could legally change my age.

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
JFL, why isn't this possible yet? It would make a world of difference and solve most of my problems tbh. I only suffer because I know my time is running out and I haven't made the most of it. I didn't even care about being a virgin until I was ~20. It's crazy how much power a number has over my life. I can't tell you how good it feels to get carded when I buy alcohol. Youth is everything, even if it's just a social construct like consent.

agepill is fucking brutal. but transage is SJW retardation so i think ill pass.

y dont u want to age? men age like fine wine and get better looking with age! :feelskek:

I'd actually be able to do decent if I could just redo high school

I wish to change my age to be 18, because being a virgin in this age is weird but not as weird being 23, plus when I in my work and I do some shit people will just say "well he is 18, so it's normal to fucked it up in this age"

Why can’t you just identify as a 16 year old and smash JB’s? With how insane society has become, I don’t think anybody will argue with you

The law has tried to change nature in many ways. The law says you can be a woman when you're actually a man. But the law cannot decide how much time has passed. The law can't decide your age. You can't just identify as a high schooler.

maxx out your age and get gov money :feelskek::feelskek:

I identify as a senior citizens (now i can eat of the old person menu finally ;))

Yeah, it is very important.

brutal age pill
the age pill destroyed me

maxx out your age and get gov money :feelskek::feelskek:

Unfortunately Cuckmerica does not offer NEETbuxx. You better believe all (((them))) are getting that gubmint money though, it's their right, stupid goyim!

I identify as a senior citizens (now i can eat of the old person menu finally ;))
the old people menu is fucking classy bro, tons of good steaks, especially eye fillet
a relic from back in the old days when men were rewarded and respected for a lifetime of slaving

I wish I was 25 instead of almost 56.

brutal age pill
the age pill destroyed me
you haven't seen nothing yet. I posted some of the most brutal agepills in this site's history. I basically am the agepill
I wish I could be a gay vampire like @Zyros

Brutal age pill. Wish I had ideal money and IQ at 12 to looksmax to chadlite

seems like an excuse to be a pedophile. Can't condone that Jewish shit. Very talmudic, indeed

If there's transgender and trans species then trans age should also exist.

i identify as a 13 yr old boy

That's what I wanted the most.

But the fact is, even if you could legally be the age you wanted again, people would treat you exactly like they do now, because looks are all that matter in society..
Why can’t you just identify as a 16 year old and smash JB’s? With how insane society has become, I don’t think anybody will argue with you
Look for my last post featured on cucktears and see for yourself what foids and SJWs have to say about it.

Truth is, most people don't care about faggots because they want to fuck men and nobody cares about men. But the moment you want to fuck underage girls everybody cares, especially if you look ugly and old (aka creepy). That's why even if they can't rebut the existence of us transage people (according to their own standards - if transgender people exist, how can they dismiss the existence of transage people?), they have a super strong emotional resistance to it anyway.

Last edited:
You mean Just lie theory?

JFL, why isn't this possible yet? It would make a world of difference and solve most of my problems tbh. I only suffer because I know my time is running out and I haven't made the most of it. I didn't even care about being a virgin until I was ~20. It's crazy how much power a number has over my life. I can't tell you how good it feels to get carded when I buy alcohol. Youth is everything, even if it's just a social construct like consent.

be careful of that last phrase man, FBIniggers could be watching. but its truth. absolute truth. didn't become something to oppose until feminism came along.

as far as the carding thing goes, it makes manlets like me sperg out constantly. almost beat the shit out of this black foid (they're always the worst kinds) cashier over it. wouldn't have given a shit either.

I am doing whatever I can to look as young as possibly so I can remain boyish up until my 40s if I can push it that far.

I want to live my mommygf fantasy out as long as possible.

I can't tell you how good it feels to get carded when I buy alcohol.

I don't buy anything that would require being carded over since cigarettes and alcohol both age you and that is contrary to my goals.

Youth is everything, even if it's just a social construct like consent.

Youth is a biological concept like race and gender.

You can take efforts however to remain as biologically youthful as possible.

What I've been is my trident approach.

SleepMaxxing (sleep as much and as early as possible with regular NapMaxxing), CalmMaxxing (try not to be stressed even in stressful situations as stress causes cortisol and cortisol ages you), and SkinMaxxing (facial skincare is the most important part of overall YouthMaxxing).

Also as auxillary affects there is NoFap (cumming ages you and slowly kills you according to ancient Chinese medicine) and AntiDegeneracy (engaging in degenerate activies/life style is what makes westerners have skin like baseball gloves).

There is also NoSun (avoiding the sun as much as possible as it is cancer to the skin).