Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I could go back

Catzagoon

Catzagoon

Greycel
I wish I could go back in time and tell myself to do whatever I can when I atleast had some kind of chance. I would always think “I don’t need to love someone in high school, I’ll just wait until I graduate, nothing wrong with that”. I was so wrong. I should of settled for the ugly whale before she realized how easy it would be for her. If anyone here still has the chance to experience anything with anyone, even a pity fuck, please take it.

I wish I could go back in time and tell myself to do whatever I can when I atleast had some kind of chance. I would always think “I don’t need to love someone in high school, I’ll just wait until I graduate, nothing wrong with that”. I was so wrong. I should of settled for the ugly whale before she realized how easy it would be for her. If anyone here still has the chance to experience anything with anyone, even a pity fuck, please take it.
Its useless to think of what could have been imo. It didnt happen thats the reality :feelsbadman:

Hindsight is 20/20. Dont dwell on the past. If anything dwell on the future. That shit is bleak af

Techincally in 10 years you'll be telling yourself that you still had a chance now.