Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I wish I could get together with other incel musicians and play this live in a big Stadium with cute Japanese lolis singing it

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

Imagine something like me on the rhythmic guitar, Hammy on the solo one and some other incels playing it, shit would be amazing. This is the new dream of my life after giving up on sex and romance (the previous one was fulfilling all my sexual and romantic aspirations with cute white JBs).

The timing of the male backing vocals seems tricky though. We would have to rehearse a lot.

Normies could never understand this

I be dancer then

I dont like anime but this is pretty good

Nah, would much rather gang bang some asian loli's with my fellow incels (hired whores of course, the youngest looking and shortest ones possible), video tape it and post it online for normies to rage at

We'll all wear pepe masks and have the girls dress like pre-schoolers, will give the video a corny name like "JS Mass Shooting" or "ER on JS"

(The word JS means joshi shougakusei 女子小学生, "elementary school girl" in Japanese)

On the back of the dvd cover, we'll put an image of Elliot Roger and say its in memory of him, and he is looking down smiling upon us

I can just imagine the outrage, that would be something to remember :feelskek:

Last edited:
Retard music

just popstarmaxx theory

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back