Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i wish i could forever LDAR

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Mentally illcel 3/10 manlet, eyecolor lotteryLoser
★★★★★
NT life is not for me. I've tried to integrate within the normie society multiple times but my abused dog brain refuses to adapt due to how much bullying i've experienced in the past. LDARing is perfect for me since I don't have to speak to anyone but my father. However I'll get shamed by my family If I do not attend college, so I am forced to adapt into the NT world.

College is even more brutal than wagecucking because you'll be forced to live with 2 more normies meaning that you'll be forced to pretend that you're NT because if they notice that you're an aspie they'll treat you different or would straight up ridicule you.

I'll be forced to LARP as a NTfag in order not to be treated different. Of course that probably won't work but I'll try my best. I'll be sharing room with those normies for 4 years until I graduate.

NT life is not for me. I've tried to integrate within the normie society multiple times but my abused dog brain refuses to adapt due to how much bullying i've experienced in the past. LDARing is perfect for me since I don't have to speak to anyone but my father. However I'll get shamed by my family If I do not attend college, so I am forced to adapt into the NT world.

College is even more brutal than wagecucking because you'll be forced to live with 2 more normies meaning that you'll be forced to pretend that you're NT because if they notice that you're an aspie they'll treat you different or would straight up ridicule you.

I'll be forced to LARP as a NTfag in order not to be treated different. Of course that probably won't work but I'll try my best. I'll be sharing room with those normies for 4 years until I graduate.
only thing that prevents me from LDARing is that I have car and gun enthusiasm aspirations, and by extension, I gotta have a way to fund my copes, even if it means shitversity and then wagecuckery.

Collegecels don't give themselves enough credit. You're grinding towards a degree and an actual future with opportunities. NEETs and wageslaves are truly at the bottom of society

I'm glad I can. Fuck this Clown World.

my envy is insane for those who can LDAR for a little longer like 1 or 2 years.
I'm nearing a decade of retired/NEETbux now, and will be like this until death. It's not perfect, I wish I had sub-200 lb holes to fuck regularly, but other than that, I'm comfy. I feel for you young lads.

I'm nearing a decade of retired/NEETbux now, and will be like this until death. It's not perfect, I wish I had sub-200 lb holes to fuck regularly, but other than that, I'm comfy. I feel for you young lads.
first world privileges are insane. Imagine not being born in a shithole because I cannot.