Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I could foodmaxx like ER

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
"The Four Season’s held their annual Father’s Day buffet. The place was very beautiful and opulent, and there was delicious food of all kinds to choose from. I always looked forward to events like this. Since I had no access to sex, food was my only vice. As with all buffets that I had attended, I stuffed myself tremendously, trying to sample every single thing they offered. There was pork sausage, bacon, smoked salmon, sushi, filet mignon, roast chicken, roast potatoes... And I took pleasure in eating as much as I could. I filled my plate three times and devoured all of them. As I enjoyed my exquisite meal, I took in the scenery all around me; the perfectly built architecture of the building, the pretty flowers in the gardens, the luxurious furniture and décor, the cascading fountains. It truly made me feel good, a welcome respite from all of my suffering in Santa Barbara."

"On the way home, we spent time at the Upper Class lounge at Heathrow Airport, and this lounge was even more impressive than the one in LAX. They had all sorts of luxury food, and a whole bar full of every drink one could imagine. On the way home, I had multiple glasses of red wine again before drifting off to a nice, drunken sleep."

"For most of the time spent at the concert, I just walked around at ate food at the buffet tables while everyone waited for Katy Perry to perform"

"My favorite part of the trip was the breakfasts at the hotel. The hotel we stayed at was quite luxurious, even by my standards And the breakfasts; they were absolutely delicious. Every morning there was a buffet full of delectable choices, such as crispy pork sausage, croissants, bacon, ham, roast potatoes, all kinds of fruit, and much more. On every one of those mornings, I stuffed myself like there was no tomorrow. I was deprived of sex all my life, so the only vice that I could derive a sense of pleasure from was eating delicious food"

But I'm not rich so I can't get fancy food over for me kek

where can I read the rest of his memoirs?

Wow it's surprising that he wasn't fatcel

141 pages :dafuckfeels:

will read later
It took me some months to read it because I only read it when I was bored and couldn't do anything else but I don't regret it. Probably you can finish it in less than a week if you read a bit every day. My reading schedule was very irregular I could read for example 30 pages in one sit, two days later only 5 and then don't read any for the rest of the month kek

Dude was rich and threw it all away

What’s up with the Chinese and pork

Even Hapa’s love pork

I’d rather eat chicken
tenor.gif

Elliot Rodger's manifesto is a magnificient story tbh

That's awful. It's hard for me to accept this shit is real. Also weird I've never come across it in years of browsing youtube.

I've lost all appetite. Maybe I'll go run a few miles then drink black coffee.

Amazing manifesto such of a supreme gentleman masterpiece,the suffering sometimes turns u into a writter