Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I wish I could create or join a group like The Boys

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
It would be us versus normies , we would beat foids and chads when they’re making love in public and beat up swaggy faggot normies in hip hop parties

wouldn’t it be awesome to be in a group with decent people unlike butcher like the boys without someone making fun of you?

Attachments

• 34C5E1C7-DA49-4997-80F7-5B7CF165B731.jpeg
    34C5E1C7-DA49-4997-80F7-5B7CF165B731.jpeg
    291.5 KB · Views: 41
  • B4B83A9F-9303-4E72-8019-0A6689B57B7A.jpeg
    B4B83A9F-9303-4E72-8019-0A6689B57B7A.jpeg
    27.2 KB · Views: 42
:fbi:

Tbh, I wish I could join an incel club irl. We could help each other moneymaxxing and coping

Nah, if you were badass, dark triad, famous and had powers you'd get groupies and not be incel. If you don't fuck the groupies you'd be volcel.

:fbi:

Tbh, I wish I could join an incel club irl. We could help each other moneymaxxing and coping
Hell yeah it would be fucking epic! And the name of it should be the boys cuz no whores allowed!
sounds pretty gay, ngl
Why bats?
Nah, if you were badass, dark triad, famous and had powers you'd get groupies and not be incel. If you don't fuck the groupies you'd be volcel.
The boys are not famous though, they are mostly badass rejects, butcher is a piece of shit dark triad though

Do you want to join incel club irl, just so you could hang out with other incels and come over to their houses to watch movies with them?
Not just that I wanna hang out have fun maybe beat some couples or hiphop normies

Do you want to join incel club irl, just so you could hang out with other incels and come over to their houses to watch movies with them?
Hang out with incels and visit brothels

Hell yeah it would be fucking epic! And the name of it should be the boys cuz no whores allowed!

Why bats?

The boys are not famous though, they are mostly badass rejects, butcher is a piece of shit dark triad though
Yeah, a real life Butcher would be out there slaying tbh.
Hang out with incels and visit brothels
Mmm. There's a day trip I can get on board with.

Yeah, a real life Butcher would be out there slaying tbh.

Mmm. There's a day trip I can get on board with.
Yeah butcher is a piece of shit and he was a slayer too

You want project mayhem.

That sounds cool.

While it can happen, and this threads been made 500 times, incels are simply too autistic to do so.

There’s irl meetups here but they’re rare (and thankfully I was able to be in one). But in general this won’t happen.

The only places I can see a full meetup happening is the UK. Other places can be NYC, parts of Cali and Texas if you can drive. Other meetups can happen in turkey and the Netherlands/Germany as well.

Last edited:
Imagine. :feelshehe:

Attachments

• 1614720938465.webm
    3.9 MB
We need to create an incel mafia. It will simply be called the incel family. We will also have blackpilled patriots among our ranks who will also be in the family

We need to create an incel mafia. It will simply be called the incel family. We will also have blackpilled patriots among our ranks who will also be in the family
fuark would be kind of interesting. tbh main problem is there will eventually be competition over ranking. I guess talent/achievements + seniority would be best selection criteria for leadership

fuark would be kind of interesting. tbh main problem is there will eventually be competition over ranking. I guess talent/achievements + seniority would be best selection criteria for leadership
I don’t think anyone would be that immature. Whoever is the most qualified for a position will have the position.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back