Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I wish I could be reborn in a different body

turtlepilled

turtlepilled

Recruit
★★
I often daydream about what life would be like in a different body where I wasn’t a ethnicel (Filipino), nosecel (flat and wide nose), and heightcel (5’4). How my life would be better if I were in someone else’s body.

I had a dream yesterday about going to the movies with a girl and with kids, I felt genuinely happy in that dream and I slept well when I dreamed about that, but then I woke up. And then my blackpilled mindset struck me. I immediately felt sad because I knew something like that would never happen to me.

I often look at other people wishing we switched bodies. Sometimes I daydream about fulfilling my goals and aspirations but I’m let down because of my genetics. I’m not living the life I want because of something I can’t control. This is truly sickening and it brings my mood down everyday.

Sometimes I think to myself if I had a chance to be reborn to a different body would I take it?

The answer is always yes. No matter what body I’m reborn into it will probably be better than the one I’m currently in now. I’m willing to take that gamble. Maybe I could be reborn into a girl and I could have an easy life.

The idea of roping becomes more and more attractive everyday. I have no friends or family and nobody cares about me and I’ve ruined most of my friendships. I’ve also never had a girlfriend nor hugged or held hands with a girl. There is no escape to my shitty life but suicide. I always think I might be able to fulfill my dreams in the afterlife. If there is one.

I wish i could be reborn.

Probably most of us wish that we could be reborn in a different body, but sadly, that's probably not going to happen.

So instead of wishing for impossible things, we should deal with reality and make the best out of it.
It is what it is and no bitching and whining will ever change that. Hard work and dedication might, though.

Gets reborn into a 5'1 dark-skinned Dravidian with a recessed chin.

Believe me, it can always get worse. You height-mog and skin-mog any Negrito. I've seen Negritoes in Manila, I get why they are going extinct as nobody wants to reproduce with them, even their own toilets prefer not to reproduce over their own men.

It's over for Negritocels.

I often daydream about what life would be like in a different body where I wasn’t a ethnicel (Filipino), nosecel (flat and wide nose), and heightcel (5’4). How my life would be better if I were in someone else’s body.

I had a dream yesterday about going to the movies with a girl and with kids, I felt genuinely happy in that dream and I slept well when I dreamed about that, but then I woke up. And then my blackpilled mindset struck me. I immediately felt sad because I knew something like that would never happen to me.

I often look at other people wishing we switched bodies. Sometimes I daydream about fulfilling my goals and aspirations but I’m let down because of my genetics. I’m not living the life I want because of something I can’t control. This is truly sickening and it brings my mood down everyday.

Sometimes I think to myself if I had a chance to be reborn to a different body would I take it?

The answer is always yes. No matter what body I’m reborn into it will probably be better than the one I’m currently in now. I’m willing to take that gamble. Maybe I could be reborn into a girl and I could have an easy life.

The idea of roping becomes more and more attractive everyday. I have no friends or family and nobody cares about me and I’ve ruined most of my friendships. I’ve also never had a girlfriend nor hugged or held hands with a girl. There is no escape to my shitty life but suicide. I always think I might be able to fulfill my dreams in the afterlife. If there is one.
If i switched bodies , my life would Turn from depressed and miserable to amazing

I wish I hadn't been born