Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I could be on the receiving end of a woman's jealousy.

A

advancedatheist

Recruit
★★
i don't understand why normies think jealousy is such a bad thing. A woman's jealously towards me would show that she valued me, and that she didn't want to lose to me another woman - and that sounds like a good thing, though I can see how it could cause problems for other reasons.

I'm just not good enough for jealousy, in other words.

advancedatheist said:
i don't understand why normies think jealousy is such a bad thing. A woman's jealously towards me would show that she valued me, and that she didn't want to lose to me another woman - and that sounds like a good thing, though I can see how it could cause problems for other reasons.

yeh I agree pisses me off. like wow ur lover cares enough to not want to loose you. thats a " bad thing "

advancedatheist said:
i don't understand why normies think jealousy is such a bad thing. A woman's jealously towards me would show that she valued me, and that she didn't want to lose to me another woman - and that sounds like a good thing, though I can see how it could cause problems for other reasons.
It's retarded to say jealousy is a bad thing since jealousy is natural and we can't control it.

Weed said:
It's retarded to say jealousy is a bad thing since jealousy is natural and we can't control it.

Going by this logic you could also say that woman arent a bad thing since the general consensus on this sub is that things we complain about them stem from their nature?

Nautica1983 said:
Weed said:
Going by this logic you could also say that woman arent a bad thing since the general consensus on this sub is that things we complain about them stem from their nature?
I know someone would say that but..
Women can control who they mate with especially if they were blackpilled but we can't control jealousy.

Agreed. Jealousy is a part of a healthy relationship. It just shouldn't be obnoxious and overdone.

Women getting jealous of incels? I hardly doubt that

Anyways, how would a woman be a jealous of an incel? The only one I could think of, is us having a smaller niche group and perhaps not validating them, probably makes them go nuts as well (since women are always in need of validation, as its evident on the subreddit r/AmIUgly of them posting pics to fish for compliments).

Same here, OP. You're right.

When my father was able to make my mother jealous, before I was born, he walked home with a smug look on his face. He had her. That won't happen for me.

There is nothing more satisfying than a jealous girl. The validation levels are insane. the best part is that she is actually turned on by another woman craving you. This turn on makes her jealous but what she really wants is to watch you fuck the other girl hoping that she might get to taste your dick as well.