Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I could be a good looking man for a month.

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
-

I wish I could look like this nigger for a month or this nigger,i would treat foids like absolute shit, ignore their gaze,bump into them, play games with them, waste their time, call them ugly or tell them I'm not interested,etc. As they have constantly done to me. It would be reparations for the all the bs, shitty, unjustified treatment I've gotten throughout my life and would make me very happy.

just take a shower fucking incel

but you don't understand. it's their PERSONALITYYYYYY

i would racechange too be chad...ngl.. giving up my superior habsburger genes

Merely for a month? I wish I could be a chad for the rest of my life. Then again, don't we all.

imagine wanting to be a nigger, JFL

fucking over Chico

Merely for a month? I wish I could be a chad for the rest of my life. Then again, don't we all.
Yeah or a year, get a taste of the good life for a little bit yk

Just 2 years and I'd probably life mog my current self in what matters (not in academics or employment that's for sure).

If I knew I only had 1 month I would speed run pussy coomin', so many kids I would create

I'd rather be Chad for a year and then die than living my miserable current life and get old