Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I can post my picture, Im one of the ugliests guy in this forum

like this guy?
cyraxx-live-on-kick-taking-a-long-break-taking-a-year-long-v0-OPnS63eG6Nhp2qJJIAYs8A4wVA31B3KHNobrjELCOlg.jpg

You still mog me

Post on looksmax

Just plastic surgerymaxx, bro. I'm sure they have grants for surgery in South Korea
I've got no money and it would work well when you are at least 4/10 with mid or small scull size. The surgery will never get rid of my subhuman look because of my gigantic head skull size, and my face will still be seen as moon-faced flat gookface even if i surgerymaxx.

I’ve had sub 3/10 foids call me ugly to my face, more than once.

I’m khhv stone-cold truecel, my only redeeming factor is that I look fairly white if there was ever a truecel competition, I would win.

Trust me I'm the ugliest

I've got no money and it would work well when you are at least 4/10 with mid or small scull size. The surgery will never get rid of my subhuman look because of my gigantic head skull size, and my face will still be seen as moon-faced flat gookface even if i surgerymaxx.

I’ve had sub 3/10 foids call me ugly to my face, more than once.

I’m khhv stone-cold truecel, my only redeeming factor is that I look fairly white if there was ever a truecel competition, I would win.
Where u from?

god tier retardism
DO you truly think an ugly ethnic and ugly coomskin have it equally as brootal. Race tax is real but then again, you're a 2023cel so I don't expect much from you

fakecel as fuck tbh, just stop wathching western media and go out
Go out and what? I also detest korean medias like kpop or korean dramas. Jfl

DO you truly think an ugly ethnic and ugly coomskin have it equally as brootal. Race tax is real but then again, you're a 2023cel so I don't expect much from you
>YOU JOINED 3 SECONDS AFTER ME THEREFORE YOU ARE LE FAKECEL AND CUMSKINNED

his height is less than 5 feet, even there he will get mogged
He still has a chance though gooks love humans with white skin, no matter how ugly they are

He still has a chance though gooks love humans with white skin, no matter how ugly they are
if it's really is like that then i would slay in Asia (if there is no white MTN-HTN-Chad around)

Last edited:
if it's really is like that then i would slay in Asia
You've been to SEA? If not I would recommend you go there first and if by some chance you still fail then there is still Africa. Blacks worship the feet coomskins walk on :feelspuke:

You've been to SEA? If not I would recommend you go there first and if by some chance you still fail then there is still Africa. Blacks worship the feet coomskins walk on :feelspuke:
i have no money, if i had i would have drowned in pussy (and STD as well :feelskek: )

i have no money, if i had i would have drowned in pussy (and STD as well :feelskek: )
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Better to a short STD ridden life than live a long life of inceldom:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'm planning to move to Burundi(poorest country in the world) I will be drowning in pussy kek but I'll also most likely get killed in the process

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Better to a short STD ridden life than live a long life of inceldom:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'm planning to move to Burundi(poorest country in the world) I will be drowning in pussy kek but I'll also most likely get killed in the process
i would suggest getting a vaccines from rabies, tuberculosis and other deceases that is common out there