Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish I can look back at all my posts one day and laugh

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
I'm sitting with my oneitis, her belly tumescent with my first son. I giggle as I show her the nonsense I got up to in my twenties. She laughs, as she has no idea why I was ever so insecure. For a brief moment, neither do it.

This will NEVER happen. We're on a train ride that lasts forever. You will never hear the love of your love say she loves you. The feel of a woman's lips will forever remain a mystery. No wedding day, no adrenaline when the love of your life tells you she's pregnant. You'll NEVER tell your parents that they will be grandparents. No feeling the indescribable joy of holding your child, no having a wife that comforts you during hardships, that gives herself to you fully, and cares for you in a way that makes you feel like you're in a second childhood. Just loneliness while you watch everyone else enjoy this. It's over.

I'm sitting with my oneitis, her belly tumescent with my first son. I giggle as I show her the nonsense I got up to in my twenties. She laughs, as she has no idea why I was ever so insecure. For a brief moment, neither do it.

This will NEVER happen. We're on a train ride that lasts forever. You will never hear the love of your love say she loves you. The feel of a woman's lips will forever remain a mystery. No wedding day, no adrenaline when the love of your life tells you she's pregnant. You'll NEVER tell your parents that they will be grandparents. No feeling the indescribable joy of holding your child, no having a wife that comforts you during hardships, that gives herself to you fully, and cares for you in a way that makes you feel like you're in a second childhood. Just loneliness while you watch everyone else enjoy this. It's over.

View attachment 732488
broootal

View attachment 732488
You shouldnt even imagine as incel to spread your subhuman genes

nop he should actually and if he can he should have 100 kid
If we spread our genes we arent any better than the normies and Chads we complain all the time about. We always complain that they are so selfish and evil. But one of the most selfish and evil things you can do as sub5 is to spready your genes. You know what hell you went through and how shitty your life was, is and will be. Do you really want to let your child to go through the same hell ?

Yeh, in reality the "unhappy incel period" in life will never end. Especially as you enter your 30s, 40s and beyond with nothing changing.

I do it sometimes with my older posts.
I look at the braincels archive sometimes, those were fun times

you have the wrong mindset if every man with bad gene spreads his genes then the majority of men with bad genes will be much greater than those with good gene.

if 80% of men are short for example it wouldn't be a problem anymore because that becomes the norm then maybe a chad becomes an janitor who's 5 feet thats how u win thats how any strategist won in any kind of war he took in the past.

he didnt think oh i look like an ogre im just gona die alone. no.

hitler is 1.75 m (not short) but im taking him as an example he got denied from art school he was bullied and beaten everyday by his alcoholic dad.

he could have said to himself "well im a failure even in the one thing i dedicated alot of time and practice to failed horribly, and i have an absolute trash dad let me just rope i have noone" but he didnt, he shifted his life, he went through the army and almost conquered the world and acted on his beliefs and im 100% sure some people still like him and will always do (im not one of them i just admire his dedication like i admire any men's dedication).

i myself have a horrible life my life is on nightmare mode, but if i make it out im gona have a son and raise him to be a warrior.
This forum is full of defeatist and thats not the way you should carry on be incel or not.
This all just wishful thinking and what if scenarios

you will laugh like Walter White in the crawlspace under his house

A fruit pie can substitute nicely.

Though I vomit from Hickory and excess sweetiness.

I do it sometimes with my older posts.
I look at the braincels archive sometimes, those were fun times

r/braincels was the shit

I remember hearing about .me back in the day thinking of how I would never go here because I thought it was like 4chan and logging in every time and posting would be a pain in the ass

We have no purpose, I am just too pussy to kms :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: