Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I can have irl incel friends

turtlepilled

turtlepilled

Recruit
★★
I want incel irl friends because they are nice to talk to… what about you guys?

Yeah, would be nice to find some guys with likewise brain wirings

No, incels make bad irl friends, we would bring each other down.

We will one day. One day we will all be in a group, a community. @Zer0/∞

I'm with you OP. Hanging out with normies just builds up the frustration I feel. I cut them all off last year and now, I'm only in touch with two asexual friends of mine. It's for the best.

I want incel irl friends because they are nice to talk to… what about you guys?
I got 2 but one of them is a giga race coper level 9000. Says he only wants white-staceys and hates niggers unironically, volcel as fuck. The other is just bluepilled.

Neither of them know about blackpill jfl

I wish it too

Fakecel if someone can bring you down, I am already at the bottom of Mariana Trench
I understand what you mean, but staying out of prison, is imperative greynigger.

You think you want to have incel friends, but actually you don’t. There is a reason why some incels are friendless. If they were actually fun to hang around with, they wouldn’t be involuntary friendless.

Just because you are an incel yourself, doesen’t mean you would enjoy hanging out with another incel.

Incels also want to have cool friends and not loser friends. Even incels hate other incels, that’s reality

We will kill each other because we like the same foid I feel

Having a companion might make the day to day more bearable, as long as they are able to have conversations.

>Tfw when you hate having no friends but you don't like talking to people at all so you will stay like this forever.

i had an incel friend that didn't realize he was incel

Trucels have no friends

When incels are in a group status is lowered automatically. As an incel it's better to be alone (as harsh as it is). This is also why normies or Chads don't want to be friends with incels because they know their status will get lowered if they are around ugly guys.

Last edited:
I would like to have friends. It doesn't matter to me if they are incels or not. As long as they're good friends

I would like to have friends. It doesn't matter to me if they are incels or not. As long as they're good friends
in order to have friends you have to be NT. but if you want a girlfriend its solely based on looks. just be friendly if u want brotherly companionship