Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I can die.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I wish I never made an account called erenyeager but I'm permanently stuck on him. I have no other copes left. I am stuck watching the walls dry in this room I'm stuck in. It's dark. And cold. Can't talk to anyone about how much I hate the world and how genocide is good. I wish I can get drunk but all I did was cry in the last few minutes because that's what I can do. I don't care if I get called a faggot bitch baby. It's so over for me. I wish I had the better life. I wish we all had the bteer life

Just turn into a titan then

I'm sorry brocel.
Existence is just brutal and nonsense.
But we are here to be one in the same with you.

I'm sorry brocel.
Existence is just brutal and nonsense.
But we are here to be one in the same with you.
Everytime I vent they all go and get afraid of me. Had no friend for over 2 years. On top of being ugly. It's significantly over for males who deal with mental issues.

I wish I can die.
Not hard to die if you wanted to.

I wish I never made an account called erenyeager but I'm permanently stuck on him.
I don't understand this part.

I have no other copes left.
What happened to all the ones you had?

I am stuck watching the walls dry in this room I'm stuck in. It's dark. And cold. Can't talk to anyone about how much I hate the world and how genocide is good.
While I'm an indoor person, you could always just head out and roam and try your best to avoid foids while wandering about.
Avoid foids. Afoid pretty much.

I wish I can get drunk but all I did was cry in the last few minutes because that's what I can do.
I'm guessing nothing in the house to get drunk on? I'm also guessing no money to buy more?

Everytime I vent they all go and get afraid of me. Had no friend for over 2 years. On top of being ugly. It's significantly over for males who deal with mental issues.
I feel the same way as you, brocel. I have no friends either, im also severely mentay ill, and I’m failing school on top of it all.

Also, why do you regret your username “eren yeager”?

Yeah, people get like that, not much you can do. But I relate to your post. I am dealing with mental problems, on top of being a lonely, ugly male. So you aren't alone.

I feel the same way as you, brocel. I have no friends either, im also severely mentay ill, and I’m failing school on top of it all.

Also, why do you regret your username “eren yeager”?
Because I feel like Zeke yeager most of the time.

I have the similar feeling that the only way to salvation is death. Most left me because I said this even before I knew who Zeke was.

I became eren because I too was pissed off at the entire world for not doing anything. They just allow all the chaos and degeneracy to happen. Look at us were stick here because those retards don't realize just world fallacy is all myth. I don't even care for pussy anymore all I want is closure and justice for all their fuckers outside inceldom. We just exist and we get hated on for anything. We are forced to be cattle

Last edited:
Because I feel like Zeke yeager most of the time.
Huh.

Also, try coping with more anime / manga. Try reading Berserk or something. Its a nice cope. I also wish that I didn’t have mental issues either. Do you have autism or something?

Huh.

Also, try coping with more anime / manga. Try reading Berserk or something. Its a nice cope. I also wish that I didn’t have mental issues either. Do you have autism or something?
Asperger's. Yeah I sperg. I wish I was Neurotypical.

Asperger's. Yeah I sperg. I wish I was Neurotypical.
Same here. I have:

-Autism
-Psychosis (I have delusional episodes and I hallucinate)
-Severe Depression
-Severe OCD

Did it ever really begin for me? I’m ugly as shit as well (hence why I have an account on this site).

Same here. I have:

-Autism
-Psychosis (I have delusional episodes and I hallucinate)
-Severe Depression
-Severe OCD

Did it ever really begin for me? I’m ugly as shit as well (hence why I have an account on this site).
Yeah. It's better if we weren't born. But normies will never understand. They will look at us in disgust and fear. Never began brother.

I feel the same, you are not alone

I'm so sorry man- I'm going through the same thing. It just feels like it gets worse and worse. Like a nightmare you can't wake up from.

I just want to be happy again. I just want peace of mind.

Sorry brocel.
Guess you could try different copes. Copes you previously rejected.
When pushed into a corner, best time to step out of your comfort zone.

the curse of Ymir is brutal :feelsrope:

A Gook-worshipping-autstic-loser . That's sad asf.

Thay ending is as bad as GOT . (Only have one last chapter to read).

He did nothing wrong. in fact he was right. True power of monke.
Yes all true. I am actually zeke

every day I imagine what if I got reincarnated as 13 yr old chad , the thought of what a life I would live if I did is giving me the urge to rope asap. there is no place for subhumans in this world

I just wanna disappear from this earth with nobody noticing.

Don't really wanna die, I just want to exit all this bullshit, like you would close a video game and go play something else

I drink and sleep more.