Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish guns didn’t exist

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
If guns didn’t exist we’d be able to knock out normies and take their girlfriend but people are cowards nowdays and don’t like using their fists like real men I hate how reliant people are on their guns

Oh so you'd rather no one have protection from robberies.. You can't knock anyone out anyway you weigh 120 pounds.

arenr you 120 pounds?

Oh so you'd rather no one have protection from robberies.. You can't knock anyone out anyway you weigh 120 pounds.
I don’t weigh 120lbs also if guns didn’t exist gun violence wouldn’t either

If guns didn’t exist we’d be able to knock out normies and take their girlfriend but people are cowards nowdays and don’t like using their fists like real men I hate how reliant people are on their guns
As an Incel it's far more likely that Chad's and normies would beat the shit out of you than you beating the shit out of them. Incels need guns it's the only protection we have against the mob who hates us

As an Incel it's far more likely that Chad's and normies would beat the shit out of you than you beating the shit out of them. Incels need guns it's the only protection we have against the mob who hates us
Looks don’t matter in a fight

Us inklers are more likely to be the ones beat down with fists

Ya agree with post above. We need guns

Guns have pretty much zero bearing on the average incels life. Incels dont just exist in America either. Reject males exist all over the world. This is a fantasy. But missing a lot of nuance. Most 'chads' arent just carrying guns around.

In any case. Beating a good looking guy up infront of people doesnt do shit. Take it from me, if you defend yourself and win. If you're considered a subpar male, you are treated like a villain and scalded for doing so. How dare you harm Mr. good looking. We cannot win. Fantasy is just that. Fantasy. You'd not be respected for it. Those same people are already hyped and laughing at the anticipation of you getting your head stomped in by the same guy during the altercation.

Guns have pretty much zero bearing on the average incels life. Incels dont just exist in America either. Reject males exist all over the world. This is a fantasy. But missing a lot of nuance. Most 'chads' arent just carrying guns around.

In any case. Beating a good looking guy up infront of people doesnt do shit. Take it from me, if you defend yourself and win. If you're considered a subpar male, you are treated like a villain and scalded for doing so. How dare you harm Mr. good looking. We cannot win. Fantasy is just that. Fantasy. You'd not be respected for it. Those same people are already hyped and laughing at the anticipation of you getting your head stomped in by the same guy during the altercation.
I said normies not Chads

Then how wud have based saints like ER go ER?

I wish you could buy them in supermarkets everywhere

If guns, even bladed weapons like knives werent invented in the first place you would get beaten into a blob by 6' :chad:. Weapons are the great equalizers