Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish Genghis Khan had invaded India

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
He was known for wiping out civilizations. Had he just had the desire to turn east after conquering Persia he could have unleashed hell on my ancestors. He had the power to put Indians out of their genetically, mentally, and culturally inferior misery. That way neither I nor any one of my racial compatriots would be alive right now and suffering, hated by all. Fuck you Genghis for sparing my joke of a race.

Even if he took India he wouldn't have killed everyone, his advisor Yelu Chucai convinced him to tax his subjects instead of outright slaughtering them pretty early on, hence why the Chinese still exist.

NegroKing said:
He was known for wiping out civilizations. Had he just had the desire to turn east after conquering Persia he could have unleashed hell on my ancestors. He had the power to put Indians out of their genetically, mentally, and culturally inferior misery. That way neither I nor any one of my racial compatriots would be alive right now and suffering, hated by all. Fuck you Genghis for sparing my joke of a race.
The problem with currycels is that the color of their skin doesn’t fit their facial features. I’ve seen Indians with strong browridges, hunter eyes, etc but they were dark like coal so they looked ugly. Coloring matter so much.

Octopusgun2 said:
The problem with currycels is that the color of their skin doesn’t fit their facial features. I’ve seen Indians with strong browridges, hunter eyes, etc but they were dark like coal so they looked ugly. Coloring matter so much.

The problem with currycels is everything. The culture, the accent, low IQ, low Testosterone, bad bone structure, everything.

NegroKing said:
Octopusgun2 said:
The problem with currycels is everything. The culture, the accent, low IQ, low Testosterone, bad bone structure, everything.
Bullsbit, Indians are very high achieving academically. There are more honor students in India than there are students in the US.

Abomination said:
Bullsbit, Indians are very high achieving academically. There are more honor students in India than there are students in the US.

Any civilisation that could've been wiped out but wasn't has low tier males.

Britain should have annihilated India.

Same with Africa. The people there should've been wiped out but ethics developed too quickly and they were let to suffer for even longer with their un-adapted state.