Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I wish donate my penis to someone who is going to use it

cuac

cuac

Recruit
★★★
I have a 6.5 inch penis, which isn't that big but I'm a subhuman asthmatic manlet so I'm never going to use it and every time I see a guy with a micro penis I feel really sorry and want to give him mine. remember nobody in the world has it more fucked up than brocels with a micro penis it's mega ultra over for them so many videos of foids ridiculing men who can be even good looking because of their micro penis if they only had a normal dick they could have a normal life but they have to deal with low self esteem and very fucked up humiliations for the rest of his life :cryfeels:

In fact I don't think I could even have sex for long because of my asthma so I think it's giga over for me too :feelsrope:

I had a 6 inch dick at 16 but now have a micro penis as an adult.

Real, I wish I could use it

cuck trait. jfl @ wanting to chop your dick for someone else's use

BRUTAL. personally i feel like those who have micro penis are cursed . I have 6 1/2 incher myself, thats a pretty good size if you ask me, you just gotta not have PE. Thats it. If you can continuosly pound a bitch for at least 8 mins no matter what the size is , it will make her crazy

donate it to chad you fucking cuck

Lotta humble braggers in here :feelssus: