Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I wish Cyberpunk 2077 was good

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
I pirated the game and played through it and it was pretty fun, although it was buggy, unoptimized, and had a lot of missing features.

I'm listening to some of the game's music and it's pretty cool. I remember when I launched the game and the menu music was playing, it was pretty hype ngl.

Pretty sad the way it turned out. Imagine if they actually took the time to finish it instead of just rushing it out. :feelscry:

It's a good thing you didn't buy it.

most hype'd flop-out of gaming industry history JLOL.

I'm glad its bad. I don't like the people who made it and I want their ideas to fail.

I'm glad its bad. I don't like the people who made it and I want their ideas to fail.
Witcher 3 is one of my favorite games of all time tbh I was very disappointed in CDPR. Didn’t hand them over any cash but still those tech demos they showed were like magic :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Images 6

Witcher 3 is one of my favorite games of all time tbh I was very disappointed in CDPR. Didn’t hand them over any cash but still those tech demos they showed were like magic :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I don't know who on Projekt Red works on The Witcher. But what I can tell you is that the Cyberpunk 2077 team is/was the worst kind of "sorry for being cis white men" sad sacks. When the summer riots were on you better believe they were double fisting cups of Listerine looking for colored cock to suck.

I wanted it to be good and look good too. I want to fall asleep under the stars with panam but I want the game to look half decent too. Knowing I'll never have a nomadic rebellious anti-corporation / government badass waifu kills me deep down. :feelsrope:
I don't know who on Projekt Red works on The Witcher. But what I can tell you is that the Cyberpunk 2077 team is/was the worst kind of "sorry for being cis white men" sad sacks. When the summer riots were on you better believe they were double fisting cups of Listerine looking for colored cock to suck.
yeah but did any of that irl gay shit make it in the game i stopped at the pretty early on. I heard in the newest spiderman game there are literal blm murals

Last edited:
such a tragic launch, just an average story with no ramifications to your choices whatsoever.

yeah but did any of that irl gay shit make it in the game i stopped at the pretty early on. I heard in the newest spiderman game there are literal blm murals
honestly, i played for a while and i didn't really see BLM or other shit shoved down my throat, besides some LGBT things like:
  • giving your male character a vagina or your female character a penis
  • your character can be gay
  • some characters are revealed to be gay (it's not like everyone you meet is gay tho)
  • a male ripperdoc that dresses kinda like a woman but he is portrayed as a creep (i thought it was pretty funny)
    His name is Fingers and is encountered during a Judy quest: https://cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Finn_Gerstatt
  • one quest where a female character reveals that she is trans
    It's the bartender in the Afterlife: https://cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Claire_Russell
that's pretty much it, but you can easily ignore/avoid these things tbh ngl

honestly, i played for a while and i didn't really see BLM or other shit shoved down my throat, besides some LGBT things like:
  • giving your male character a vagina or your female character a penis
  • your character can be gay
  • some characters are revealed to be gay (it's not like everyone you meet is gay tho)
  • a male ripperdoc that dresses kinda like a woman but he is portrayed as a creep (i thought it was pretty funny)
    His name is Fingers and is encountered during a Judy quest: https://cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Finn_Gerstatt
  • one quest where a female character reveals that she is trans
    It's the bartender in the Afterlife: https://cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Claire_Russell
that's pretty much it, but you can easily ignore/avoid these things tbh ngl
yeah now i remember that. I beat the shit out of the creepy twink doc and I stopped hanging out with the tranny the second it stopped running its mouth at me. But yeah good points a lot of that shit i just memory holed.

I pirated the game and played through it and it was pretty fun, although it was buggy, unoptimized, and had a lot of missing features.

I'm listening to some of the game's music and it's pretty cool. I remember when I launched the game and the menu music was playing, it was pretty hype ngl.

Pretty sad the way it turned out. Imagine if they actually took the time to finish it instead of just rushing it out. :feelscry:
Well I heard they hired a bunch of talented modders who love the game and obviously want to make it better so if CDPR is serious about making things up to the gamers/their fanbase I’m sure it will become as good or better than it was supposed to be with time and mucho updates, sort of like how people have said games like Fallout 76, No Man’s Sky and Sea of Thieves gradually improved over time with updates.:feelsthink:

With that said I share Frothy’s fierce anti SJW sentiment but I don’t think the commies are going to magically be forgiven if the game eventually becomes good. :ahegao:

Nope, all the praise will be reserved for those that ultimately fix it and finish it and I highly suspect most if not all of those people are not SJW. communists.:feelsclown:

It doesn't matter. You cannot let people like this win. You might say "Oh, just pirate it." Don't reward these people with your appreciation.

Cyberpunk is what happens when you care more about diversity than making a good product.

I'd bet it would be a good game if the team was made entirely by straight white males. Instead they had a woman code the AI and it was a complete disaster.

Il play it maybe in 2 years when its actually ready

Well, you didn't waste your time with any DOOM game or animal crossing.