Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish anime world was real

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
I wish if i was living in an anime world like hxh or naruto. I'd be powerful with cool powers and handsome and have good friends and have a cute, innocent anime gf which is way better and purer than our disgusting, cruel roasties and a bunch of other wonderful things.

Fuck our shit world, why the fuck i was born here.

Lucid dream. You can do anything. Even live in an anime world if you want. JFL at incels who arent living two lives by lucid dreaming

Anime world would be legit depending on the verse ofc. Ill take a nice school life show like nisekoi tbh.

Lucid dream. You can do anything. Even live in an anime world if you want. JFL at incels who arent living two lives by lucid dreaming
I cant do that

Really ? How can i do this ?

cope. this is what incels are in the anime world.

I would wish for an Attack on Titan world. I'm too edgy for anything else.

If i wasnt lazy as fuck i'd be practicing how to lucid dream everynight, instead i just get lucky when sleep paralysis happens to me every once in awhile and do it from there. Made myself a 9/10 model tier guy and had fun. Dont get too attached, you dont want to wake up wanting to kill yourself every morning because you woke up.

If i wasnt lazy as fuck i'd be practicing how to lucid dream everynight, instead i just get lucky when sleep paralysis happens to me every once in awhile and do it from there. Made myself a 9/10 model tier guy and had fun. Dont get too attached, you dont want to wake up wanting to kill yourself every morning.
It's a two-edged sword.

fuck mikasa, like I no lie hate the bitch.

100 Chapters in and 0 character development.
Yeah i agree with you that all she does is yelling eren .. eren and i used to really hate her for that, but what if i was that eren ? I'd be extremely happy to have a 8/10 hot virgin anime girl obsessed with me that much.

Yeah i agree with you that all she does is yelling eren .. eren and i used to really hate her for that, but what if i was that eren ? I'd be extremely happy to have a 8/10 hot virgin anime girl obsessed with me that much.
are you completely caught up? The last 2 AoT arcs has caused it to overtake One Piece for me as my favorite right now. Which is crazy because One Piece has been on top of my list since 2007

are you completely caught up? The last 2 AoT arcs has caused it to overtake One Piece for me as my favorite right now. Which is crazy because One Piece has been on top of my list since 2007
The last chapter i read was 101 when she interrupted and hit the Warhammer titan with those developed spears. About one piece, i watched the anime for a while and then stopped watching it after the marine ford arc, but i don't read the manga.

The last chapter i read was 101 when she interrupted and hit the Warhammer titan with those developed spears. About one piece, i watched the anime for a while and then stopped watching it after the marine ford arc, but i don't read the manga.
word, 102, 103 are out...pretty dope

not to mention the whole backstory with the country of Marley and Eldians and stuff....shit blew my fucking mind

not to mention the whole backstory with the country of Marley and Eldians and stuff....shit blew my fucking mind
Yeah it was really great. The Marleians remind me of oppressing chads and stacies while the Eldians (who live on the island) are the incels who suffer and the other Eldians are the beta cucks and normies.

Yeah it was really great. The Marleians remind me of oppressing chads and stacies while the Eldians (who live on the island) are the incels who suffer and the other Eldians are the beta cucks and normies.
thats one way of putting it, I got a isrealite vibe from it

thats one way of putting it, I got a isrealite vibe from it
Yea you can look at it like that too. The Marleians are the Jews who play the victim and fake history and the Eldians (on the island) are the Palestinians and other Eldians are the cucked goyim around the world (95% of people).

Yea you can look at it like that too. The Marleians are the Jews who play the victim and fake history and the Eldians (on the island) are the Palestinians and other Eldians are the cucked goyim around the world (95% of people).
LMAO!

Also I'm impressed at Eren's character development, dude went from an edgelord to a calm calculating cold blooded killer who is the same as the Marlyean warriors

LMAO!

Also I'm impressed at Eren's character development, dude went from an edgelord to a calm calculating cold blooded killer who is the same as the Marlyean warriors
Yeah he's my second favorite character now. I used to see him as annoying because he was too edgy, but he's very badass now.

if it was real incels would be some random char who gets killed in 2 seconds by a female to show how tough she is

film is my biggest interest
Yeah movies are very fun, my only problem with them is the Jewish bullshit and propaganda they put in every single movie. They're also too bluepilled.

if it was real incels would be some random char who gets killed in 2 seconds by a female to show how tough she is
There's no incels in most anime worlds.

Because
1-no one is ugly there
2-no hypergamy there
3-no one goes bald there (very important)

i wouldnt want to live in an anime world such as h x h or naruto, i would be cucked by the MC and even supporting characters LUL.

i wouldnt want to live in an anime world such as h x h or naruto, i would be cucked by the MC and even supporting characters LUL.
i wouldn't want to live in any anime world lol

You can join the Phantom troupe or Akatsuki and go ER on the whole world.

You can join the Phantom troupe or Akatsuki and go ER on the whole world.
Only to be killed off by kurapika or fucking naruto smfh. It would be nice living in an anime world though no cap.

Only to be killed off by kurapika or fucking naruto smfh. It would be nice living in an anime world though no cap.
Even fucking Choji fucked this
images

It's easy mode there.

I wish if i was living in an anime world like hxh or naruto. I'd be powerful with cool powers and handsome and have good friends and have a cute, innocent anime gf which is way better and purer than our disgusting, cruel roasties and a bunch of other wonderful things.

Lmao and you wouldnt be going bald

Just wait till good virtual reality becomes a thing, that will be every incels escape. Only technology from the movie “ready player two” will save us, just imagine all that anime pussy you’ll be able to smash kek

Just wait till good virtual reality becomes a thing, that will be every incels escape. Only technology from the movie “ready player two” will save us, just imagine all that anime pussy you’ll be able to smash kek
Me and my dick are both waiting and ready.

Cartoons are for children.

I just wish the real world was good.