Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I WISH ALL REDPILL and INCELS IN DENIAL SUFFER AT THE HANDS OF IDEOLOGIES LIKE FEMINISTS.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★
I WANT THESE CUCKS TO SUFFER AND SUFFER AND SUFFER AND SUFFER AND SUFFER.........continuously.

JUST TO REALIZE THEY ARE BLACKPILL DENIERS.

We must attack the source that helps women indirectly and directly, that is, the normie men, the cucks, we must attack them.

they already do :feelsokman:
because what they are told is that personality matter. So if they are bluepilled just imagine how hard they have to suffer. They must think that they are horrible human being, they must feel ashamed of not doing the right things.
incel in denials suffer more than us im sure

I WANT THESE CUCKS TO SUFFER AND SUFFER AND SUFFER AND SUFFER AND SUFFER.........continuously.

JUST TO REALIZE THEY ARE BLACKPILL DENIERS.
instead of enlightenment?

they already do :feelsokman:
because what they are told is that personality matter. So if they are bluepilled just imagine how hard they have to suffer. They must think that they are horrible human being, they must feel ashamed of not doing the right things.
incel in denials suffer more than us im sure

SUFFERING MORE THAN US IS NOT THE GOAL, THE GOAL IS TO MAKE THEM SUFFER ENOUGH FOR A SERIES OF SUICIDE TO OCCUR.

SUFFERING MORE THAN US IS NOT THE GOAL, THE GOAL IS TO MAKE THEM SUFFER ENOUGH FOR A SERIES OF SUICIDE TO OCCUR.
Many incels are suffering enough to kill themselves. If they suffer MORE than us then there is no way they don't jump from the nearest bridge

Many incels are suffering enough to kill themselves. If they suffer MORE than us then there is no way they don't jump from the nearest bridge
but that's the point, it's still not enough, it should be on an instant action level for them to jump on as soon as they notice.

but that's the point, it's still not enough, it should be on an instant action level for them to jump on as soon as they notice.
i see :feelshehe:
But personally if they become blackpilled I would accept these ex incel in denial as one of us as we were all in denial at some point of our lives

Not everyone has the mental-strength to accept the blackpill like us. Most people, get to the edge (blackpill offering), and then say "no!, this reality won't make me feel-good", and turn back (staying bluepill/redpill). It's all about "feeling good" for most people, "knowledge and truth" is thrown in the trash. [something the late-Renegade#1 said] (RIP).:blackpill:

Last edited:
Not everyone has the mental-strength to accept the blackpill like us. Most people, get to the edge (blackpill offering), and then say "no!, this reality won't make me feel-good", and turn back (staying bluepill/redpill). It's all about "feeling good" for most people, "knowledge and truth" is thrown in the trash. [something the late-Renegade#1 said] (RIP).:blackpill:
This point is the highlight of the joke, as the lie causes more intense pain than the truth alone. He will deny the black pill with his lies to try to 'feel good', but even the lie will make him feel pain, a double pain, because it will be that together with the truth, instead of just admitting and feeling 1 pain, which it's the truth.

I hope they discover blackpill and join here so we can be friends and brocels