Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish all Chads and normies were gone

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I'm not talking about killing them. I just wish they just disappeared like vanish into thin air as if they never existed. I wish the world was only for foids and subhumans. Now obviously, not even in a world without chads foids would like to fuck me, but it'd be funny to see what they would do. Probably they would turn into lesbians or they would practice bestiality with dogs and horses. I could stand that, but what I absolutely despise is seeing Chad having fun with every girl he sets his eyes on.

Even that wouldnt be enough, their brains are forever imprinted with the memory of Chad's thundercock crushing their vaginal walls while they were still virgin JBs. That's the whole problem actually. If they were raised from birth thinking truecels were just normie-tier men, they might(might) not resort to fucking animals. The tragedy is that even if you remove all chads from earth, they live on, rent free, in the primal memories of foids

The tragedy is that even if you remove all chads from earth, they live on, rent free, in the primal memories of foids
They would make Chad robots to replace them

What if you won the genetic lottery? You just got the wrong number on your DNA and are malding about it, as we all do here.
But if I did win it, I would fuck EVERY FUCKING DAY, I would PRAISE GOD and go to CHURCH everyday to thank Him for my winning lottery ticket.

I think hating the Chads is not the solution. Just hate the foids. Chads are cool, they just abuse this system by having free whores and we would too if we were them.

Probably they would turn into lesbians or they would practice bestiality with dogs and horses.
They already do both
What if you won the genetic lottery? You just got the wrong number on your DNA and are malding about it, as we all do here.
But if I did win it, I would fuck EVERY FUCKING DAY, I would PRAISE GOD and go to CHURCH everyday to thank Him for my winning lottery ticket.

I think hating the Chads is not the solution. Just hate the foids. Chads are cool, they just abuse this system by having free whores and we would too if we were them.
You fucking idiot retarded cuck, chads are the source of every single problem we have and you say they are cool? You're probably an idiot fakecel who thinks he'll become chad with a few surgeries, but in any case chads are nothing more than parasites, their lives are worth nothing and the death of any of them would be an improvement for humanity.

I can't believe there are incels who don't hate chads when our whole lives have been hell just for their existence.

i wish i was in a world that everyone understood each others problems.A world where there is no more pain.A world with happiness

I don't mind low tier normies.

I can slightly tolerate mid tier normies.

It's the high tier normies - chadlites - Chads - Gigachads that I strongly dislike.

I want humanity to be extinct

I’m too unstable to even imagine having a foid tbh. My anger for them trumps any feelings of love I could ever have. And no bluepillers I wasn’t born like that, my current state is a result of years of my life having females shit on me and ruining my friendships. If I’m ever going to fuck a foid I’m making sure to slip a hole in the condom.

I wish we had catgirls, i wouldn't even notice foids, normies or chads then.

I don't mind low tier normies.

I can slightly tolerate mid tier normies.

It's the high tier normies - chadlites - Chads - Gigachads that I strongly dislike.
High tier normies are the most toxic of them all