Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish afterlife was real.

Pajeetsingh

Pajeetsingh

Rodgerist.
★★
I just want to have a second chance at life, I'll kill myself and get reincarnated, ill do this until I'm born in a western country. Even if the suicide methods are brutal like getting beheaded by a blunt kitchen knife, until it is achieved.

Imagine having a single shot at life and you're born as a turd skinned midget in a street shitting slum, I'd rather be dead.
If i don't get rich in next 5 years , I'll kill myself .

>I just want to have a second chance at life
If afterlife is real you won't get a second chance, retard. You mean you wish reincarnation was real.

I sometimes have that believe as well, but I just don't believe an afterlife exists. That was just a lie taught to us to make us feel special. We are just like all the other life forms on this planet.

I just want to have a second chance at life, I'll kill myself and get reincarnated, ill do this until I'm born in a western country. Even if the suicide methods are brutal like getting beheaded by a blunt kitchen knife, until it is achieved.

Imagine having a single shot at life and you're born as a turd skinned midget in a street shitting slum, I'd rather be dead.
I'm sorry you feel this way but try and focus on the things that make you happy. (Even if you don't have many).

(Even if you don't have many)

is suicide allowed in Hinduism? In Abrahamic religions its a sin and the person goes straight to hell fire

is suicide allowed in Hinduism? In Abrahamic religions its a sin and the person goes straight to hell fire
It is, you can commit suicide if you're too old or take samadhi(basically bury yourself alive).

take samadhi(basically bury yourself alive).
sounds like a terrible way to rope, cant you just blow your brains out with a gun or something easier?

Georgia used to be based. Too bad today they're an amerimutt puppet state
I drank some of their wine that is fermented/stored in those large underground clay pots. The fast acting buzz was phenomenal; better than all wines. Based chosen people for sure. Hidden in the mountains like a time capsule.

Yes, it’s a puppet state but many Georgians are actively booting out homos.

View: https://youtu.be/lfY0b6XJrzY?si=HppiM-HVD4wKzQ_U

sounds like a terrible way to rope, cant you just blow your brains out with a gun or something easier?
No guns here unless you have connections or are a criminal.

No guns here unless you have connections or are a criminal.
Ok hold on, when you say "bury yourself" can that mean you can choose to drink poison instead or jump off a cliff or use a rope and hang yourself? Example can I if I was Hindu choose to use a rope instead of burying myself?

Ok hold on, when you say "bury yourself" can that mean you can choose to drink poison instead or jump off a cliff or use a rope and hang yourself? Example can I if I was Hindu choose to use a rope instead of burying myself?
No bury yourself means legit burying yourself (or by your acolytes) while meditating. Heard many tales of old saints doing it in past.

Tying a noose is the most practical way to off myself since it's the only means I have , other being getting cut in half by train.

No bury yourself means legit burying yourself (or by your acolytes) while meditating. Heard many tales of old saints doing it in past.

Tying a noose is the most practical way to off myself since it's the only means I have , other being getting cut in half by train.
sounds like a scary way to rope gasping for air

Heaven and hell is real

What about starting a Marxist-Rodgerist revolutionary party?

An afterlife would mean your soul would get transferred to another plane of existence; what you want is reincarnation.

And by rich, I imagine you mean just being able to live somewhat comfortably, which is becoming a struggle here in Burgerland with sky-high inflation, rent, housing prices, rising taxes to support the (((military-industrial complex))) & (((war on drugs))) all while the Southern border is wide open, which certainly doesn't help the already dire economic situation.
It is, you can commit suicide if you're too old or take samadhi(basically bury yourself alive).
So are these the only exceptions allowed in Hinduism for suicide? Because I can't imagine it would say anyone can just one day decide to off themselves.
I think I heard of Japanese Buddhist monks doing a similar thing, where they basically mummified themselves alive:

View: https://youtu.be/nGUomRrF0rw?si=qskqqPyJa6XI3dH4

Last edited:
I don't. One lifetime is enough