Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I win!

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
About a week ago I came across a reddit thread about people whose exes threatened to rope if they broke up with them. Even if we are Incels who don’t get into relationships in the first place, I find this to be ultra based. I knew if I were, by some miracle, to find a woman who loved me for who I am, and she ended up leaving me, I’d be gutted because I’d know that would be the only chance I ever get in life. I’d want to rope too.

Anyway, I saw a post (shown below) about how some foid left her ex and she responded by roping and leaving a note that said “I win”. Fucking giga based that he got the last laugh, now he doesn’t have to suffer anymore and the foid is probably haunted by it.

I’ve spent years thinking about what to write for my note when I inevitably rope, but it turns out all I need is four letters. Everyone who made my life a living hell, whether it be my bullies from school, my parents, or the redditoids who sent me death threats, they can suck it because I WIN!

378F56BE D646 4B03 8472 C5221D65965D

Don't waste too much time thinking about stuff like that. People will have forgotten you in a couple of weeks.
The dude thinks he won? Nah. He lost. He's dead and she doesn't even think about him anymore after a couple of weeks.

Reddit is soy stay here