Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I Will Turn 21 In A Month's Time.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
I will be 21 years old in exactly one month from now.

I'm fucking old as fuck now. My whole life has been fucking miserable.

I'm also still KHHV and:

Balding
Ugly
Shorter than the average zoomer male
Autistic

I'm older than at least half of all users here and I'm older than most Tik Tok users.

I don't know how much more of this I can take. If I'm still like this by 25 I will probably just kill myself. I don't want if to come to that but it seems inevitable.

we're the same age, i'll be 21 in 5 months. Time flies like a motherfucker man. I'm in a rut and I don't know yet.
Times flies very quickly

I still remember when I was 12. It feels like yesterday.

you can tell us all of your life stories and shit and give us your wisdom you old sage :feelsUgh:

We are all getting older and older. And the worst part is, that we don't even have any opportunities to miss. Our lives are just empty and pointless.

It only gets worse as you get older. I'd love to be a 21 again. Approaching your 30s as an incel is terrifying. :feelsUnreal:

I will turn 29 next year.

Download tinder you’ll like have more success now that you’re older

21? Please. Have some sympathy for the 30+ old trucels on here. It's not even terribly uncommon for a Zoomer to be a virgin at this age these days especially if you aren't white :whitepill: