Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I will try approaching some girls at my uni (advice needed)

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★
I've tried approaching girls before but never when they are in groups, and they are mostly going to be in groups in this case. So I need advice from low-inhibcels. What should I be aware of? And most importantly, should I lie about my experience and try to pass myself as Chad?

I've tried approaching girls before but never when they are in groups, and they are mostly going to be in groups in this case. So I need advice from low-inhibcels. What should I be aware of? And most importantly, should I lie about my experience and try to pass myself as Chad?
I HIGHLY DISRECOMMEND THAT YOU WILL BRING ONLY SHAME FOR YOUR FAMILY BROCEL (IN VIDEO GAME)
View: https://youtu.be/sBk2CQ500dE

And most importantly, should I lie about my experience and try to pass myself as Chad?
Chad is first and foremost a tall, handsome man. Your experience doesn't matter, whatever it is. A non-chad can't pretend to be a Chad.

my advice: dont do it unless you're normie tier. and if you are, leave this forum

In what type of setting?

Chad is first and foremost a tall, handsome man. Your experience doesn't matter, whatever it is. A non-chad can't pretend to be a Chad.
But simulating some Chad experience ought to help, no?
my advice: dont do it unless you're normie tier. and if you are, leave this forum
I think I'm normie tier in terms of looks, but in terms of everything else I'm a truecel.
In what type of setting?
In between classes in the building. I'm not in campus.

if shes a herd animal she will only like you if you can make her friends jealous in some way to make her feel better about herself. theres like a .0000001% chance just approaching a girl who travels in herds will result in any kind of romantic relationship.

Ask for directions, then look at their facial expressions.
If they’re smiling = you can escalate
If they look neutral = they don’t like you
If they look angry/disgusted = run

This way u can avoid embarrassing yourself as cold approaching is low IQ

Ask for directions, then look at their facial expressions.
If they’re smiling = you can escalate
If they look neutral = they don’t like you
If they look angry/disgusted = run

This way u can avoid embarrassing yourself as cold approaching is low IQ
Tbh this is a good advice.

- Ask them out in public
- Get their socials or their number for class projects or stuff like that, so you can talk to them and ask them out by message
- If you talk to them about something else, try to change the subject and lead the conversation to a situation where you'll be able to ask them out

Trust me GrAY I tried all of these methods and they all failed bc I look like shit.

Plenty of normie tier users here that are inkie, its not just our faces but the fact that hypergamy has made ppl who otherwise would've been in relationships incel. Many ethnic users i bet are just mtn facially too, but ethnic tax obliterates their smv compared to their white counterparts.

- Ask them out in public
- Get their socials or their number for class projects or stuff like that, so you can talk to them and ask them out by message
- If you talk to them about something else, try to change the subject and lead the conversation to a situation where you'll be able to ask them out

Trust me GrAY I tried all of these methods and they all failed bc I look like shit.
No confidence for your face

Plenty of normie tier users here that are inkie, its not just our faces but the fact that hypergamy has made ppl who otherwise would've been in relationships incel. Many ethnic users i bet are just mtn facially too, but ethnic tax obliterates their smv compared to their white counterparts.
Tbh the bar to be an incel gets lower and lower each year.
- Ask them out in public

Tnhx.

You don't have to be a Chad to elicit lust from a foid. Sub 8 theory is cope.

if you genuinely think there is any chance of this working why are you here? Wouldn’t it be better to ask normies, we got no experience having any success

if you genuinely think there is any chance of this working why are you here?
If we're incels that doesn't mean we stop trying to ascend. These are just babysteps in order for me to lose inhibition, Idk what I'll do next.

Don't bother approaching foids when they're just with their foid friends.

Other than that, usually when you approach a group, in the modern low-attention-span age the onus is on you to provide entertainment. So you should probably have something dramatic to talk about, optimally something that engages them and lets them talk about it. Also, pay less attention to any foids, which shouldn't be difficult because foids are boring and stupid.

You can discuss friends or 'girlfriends' if you want, to oubalance the fact that you're approaching a group while alone. But it probably shouldn't be a focus. Besides, they probably won't think you're a normie or Chad anyway.

It's probably not worth the bother, regardless. Cold approaching has been largely out-dated for over a decade.

I dont really vouch for cold approaching much, that being said when I was like 14-15 I spam watched a bunch of redpill bullshit and picked up something decent for cold approaching, it still barely matters but if you are going to cold approach you may as well at least do it the right and best way, I think it would be simpler to just link to a previous post where I explained this.

The only good thing I ever learned from The Attractive Man was the CQC method
Compliment
Qualify
Close

Compliment - You approach her and say something you like about her that is not her tits or ass, you could mix it in with asking for directions or something but you need to make it clear you find her attractive to not come across as a "friend"

Qualify - Second step after approaching is to get her to qualify herself to you by asking her something such as "Tell me a cool fact about yourself" or "What is something you are passionate about" or some other bullshit and it flips the conversation where she is trying to find an answer for you to switch the power dynamic of the conversation a little more in your favor.

Close - 3rd and final step is to close the interaction, at this point you end since you have to go or whatever, the trick he said was to say "I will let you put your number in my phone" or "I will let you follow my instagram" again your just flipping it that you are not asking you are LETTING her get your instagram or whatever then you just finish it.

Cold approach is a meme anyway but I imagine you could use some sort of thing like this in a warm approach if you had some sort of hope of ascending for whatever reason, this information is useless to me since I don't talk to foids.

I dont really vouch for cold approaching much, that being said when I was like 14-15 I spam watched a bunch of redpill bullshit and picked up something decent for cold approaching, it still barely matters but if you are going to cold approach you may as well at least do it the right and best way, I think it would be simpler to just link to a previous post where I explained this.
Seems like a good advice, will consider.