Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Will Travel To Every Country In The World Until Women Find Me Attractive

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
This is my plan to escaping this living hell we call inceldom. I will travel to every country with a low cost of living (because i'm not rich) until I find one that girls find me attractive. There has to be at least one country on this earth where girls will find me attractive and want to be with me.

Good luck with that, if you are trucel you are just wasting your time

just go somewhere extremely poor trust me there will be some girl desperate enough to be with you.

username checks out

Even North Korea?

I'm pretty sure it's illegal to interact with the citizens there if you're a visting foreigner...

I would do that but I am too depressed

If you tell us what race you are you can save yourself alot of time and money and we can just tell you where to go

This is not an option for us, brokecels.

you will end up traveling the entire world

Poor country women will see you as a rich man

No woman is worth living in a shithole country.

No woman is worth living in a shithole country.
You sound like Trump lol. I don't know what these other countries are like but if you are poor in the west life isn't that good. All I really need is stable internet, food and drink and a roof over my head.

no you won't, you'll sit at home and rot till you rope

Try Philippines, Indonesia and Columbia first then.

Go to Thailand if you are white.

That's what I'm going to do if my situation doesn't improve soon. Even if I have no success with women, I figure that exploring new places still beats rotting away in this undesirable location.

That's what I'm going to do if my situation doesn't improve soon. Even if I have no success with women, I figure that exploring new places still beats rotting away in this undesirable location.
Nice to see someone that agrees with me

I wouldnt do this even if i was rich. Who wants to put in that much effort for a female?

I wouldnt do this even if i was rich. Who wants to put in that much effort for a female?
I have nothing to lose I'm not happy where I am you can't just remain in the same place and expect things to change.

I have nothing to lose I'm not happy where I am you can't just remain in the same place and expect things to change.

That's exactly how I feel. Get out before you waste too much of your life in a place where you don't want to be...