Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will Train EveryDAY

• Thread starter ThouShallObeyKing
  • Start date
T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
i used to have best effects when i trained everyday. but thats cause i dont do gym. if you dont do gym and have only body weight then its OK to train everyday.

long ago i used to do 150 classic pushups but i didnt do a single pushup for many year now i tried and can do like 60

so my schedule is:
- stretch
- everyday 30 full squats *+
- everyday 15 special pushups kind 1 *+
- everyday 15 special pushups kind 2 *+
- coldshower
- food
- (unrelated, but rest of day will be spend on coding etc. ive almost finisheed a product and i will have to market it as well)

*+ - growing slowly that amount by 5 max per few days
even thought i could start with 60 pushups a day or more then i would just give up after 3 days
the key is to start very easily so you dont give up.

As for coldshowers, ive been doing them for 2 weeks already. you see i started from coldshowers, then from stretching. doing it all at once would just make me give up

these are very good pushups that will train my inner and outer chest, upper and lower, my lats, area near lats, and my arms
as for squats, i do more of them than pushups because my legs are very weak and tiny

i will update you guys one day!

Too much effort for an incel.

Good for you man, I wish you good luck and success in your journey of self-improvement. Don't do it for women though, do it for health and money.

your reward for all that effort will be... zero

Good for you man, I wish you good luck and success in your journey of self-improvement. Don't do it for women though, do it for health and money.
Money Heist Professor IQ

If you don't have any friends or partners to support that insane routine you will give up after a few months.

If you don't have any friends or partners to support that insane routine you will give up after a few months.
That is not true at all. The strongest motivation and perseverance comes from within. Everything else is just background noise.

but if u had gf then there less motivation

Good shit ngl gymmaxing is lifefuel

Based. I am doing it as well is good cope and boosts ur energy

Good. You included shower