Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will take roids until my heart stops beating, my life is a joke.

R

Roidmaxxer

Veteran
★★★
Idgaf anymore

Im 19 turning 20 this summer, i am an oldcel.

I have been incessantly mocked, berated and met with contempt my entire life.

All because i am a male who isn't a knife-welding thug, or rich.

I should take insulin to become a gigabodybuilder. 240lbs 6% bodyfat. At least 220lb 6% bodyfat then i will look mesmerising.

I want to be strong enough to pick up a normie and throw their puny body against a brick wall with such force that they are paralysed (in video game not real life of course)

Life is a scam for men who aren't rich, a life of aches, pains and looks of disgust await you.

I am expected to give up my youth - the ephemeral youth the elites would forfeit their wealth to have again - to work in a wretched, souless, remote warehouse slaving away for mere shekels! A pittance compared to what foids earn from onlyfans merely for being a foid!

Such is the life of a poverty-stricken ethnic khhv.

Be grateful they said, you have a roof over your head they said, at least you don't live in africa they said.

Everything written here is fiction, i have and aspire to be the perfect wageslave for the billionaire elite.

I have never touched steroids, what are steroids?

Women good men bad

Last edited:
just don't take enough to kill you, that's retarded if you want to keep going on and beating foids/normies (based)

just don't take enough to kill you, that's retarded if you want to keep going on and beating foids/normies (based)
Yh, its hard to die from roids. If it kills me it's further proof my parents provided me with shit genetics

You're going to destroy your body if you try to match upto whites and nigs because deathniks were never meant to be robust and strong.

another glowie grayjew promoting this shit

You're going to destroy your body if you try to match upto whites and nigs because deathniks were never meant to be robust and strong.
Im taller, broader and higher t than most whites and blacks.

I said im a khhv ethnic, not a 5'2 curry.

another glowie grayjew promoting this shit
Another supercilious rotter squandering his youth away

Imagine being here for over half a decade, couldn't be me

I have to a bigger and leaner version of zyzz.

Another supercilious rotter squandering his youth away

Imagine being here for over half a decade, couldn't be me

I have to a bigger and leaner version of zyzz.
(((The red pill))) is THAT WAY ------->

Richard cooper max bro!

Richard cooper max bro!
Who said roids will turn me into a bald, wrinkle 50 year old white man?

I will get a hair transplant to have my luscious locks back.

If skincare treatments fail i so get forehead botox.

(in video game)

Who said roids will turn me into a bald, wrinkle 50 year old white man?

I will get a hair transplant to have my luscious locks back.

If skincare treatments fail i so get forehead botox.

(in video game)
Just do the work!

If you're actually doing it, atleast use something that has a higher chance of killing you.

Then face, pheno and skin tone is your issue. Gymmaxxing won't address those.
Face will get better with leanmaxxing,stubble max and surgery. I doubt I'll need surgery but it's on the table.

pheno is good for ethnics. , and the skin is golden coloured.

pheno is good for ethnics. , and the skin is golden coloured.
You are curry so I doubt your pheno is good. Curries are the lowest of the low. I know because I am a curry who lived in the west for many many years before returning to curryland for good to avoid being mogged by whites. Curries are treated as sexual untouchables by non-curries, especially whites and even rice, so don't get your hopes up. In all my years in the west (close to a decade), I saw no more than 5 interracial relationshipw where the guy is curry. If you're curry in the west, keep to your race and get a curry foid to marry you.

You are curry so I doubt your pheno is good. Curries are the lowest of the low. I know because I am a curry who lived in the west for many many years before returning to curryland for good to avoid being mogged by whites. Curries are treated as sexual untouchables by non-curries, especially whites and even rice, so don't get your hopes up. In all my years in the west (close to a decade), I saw no more than 5 interracial relationshipw where the guy is curry. If you're curry in the west, keep to your race and get a curry foid to marry you.
Im an exotic curry, get asked if im from Portugal by white Brazilians.

Im an exotic curry,
LOL. If you could spicmaxx, you would have already assimilated. People aren't stupid man. We are evolutionarily hardwired to recognize and avoid poverty traits which curries tend to have in abundance compared to other races.

LOL. If you could spicmaxx, you would have already assimilated. People aren't stupid man. We are evolutionarily hardwired to recognize and avoid poverty traits which curries tend to have in abundance compared to other races.
I never leave my house anymore except for groceries or walks. i have no friends. I do some exercises at home. I will use an actual gym when i am leaner.

I dont want to look "latino" the avg latino is 5'7 jfl.

I dont want to look "white" the avg white is 5'10, has a shit chin and huge forehead with pale skin.

Avg Portuguese man is 5'8,bug eyed and boneless. i don't want to look like them either.

I want to look like the best version of me.

I never leave my house anymore except for groceries or walks. i have no friends.
I lived like this when I was in the West. Eventually I just got tired of the ostracization from every race and ghost-like existence so I packed up and moved back to curryland where now I have a broader support system. I am happy here. Yes this place is teeming with 2/10 subhumans, but at least they won't treat me like I'm invisible.
I want to look like the best version of me.
That is not entirely in your hands. The craniofacial base and pheno that you inherited will stay with you till death. Jaw surgery can only make tepid improvements. Don't expect to get radically different reactions from people after jaw surgery.

I lived like this when I was in the West. Eventually I just got tired of the ostracization from every race and ghost-like existence so I packed up and moved back to curryland where now I have a broader support system. I am happy here. Yes this place is teeming with 2/10 subhumans, but at least they won't treat me like I'm invisible.
How old are you and when did you leave?

Also do you men America or Europe?
That is not entirely in your hands. The craniofacial base and pheno that you inherited will stay with you till death. Jaw surgery can only make tepid improvements. Don't expect to get radically different reactions from people after jaw surgery.
I dont need jaw surgery, it's for deformed subhumans.

I just need a short beard.

I dont need jaw surgery, it's for deformed subhumans.

I just need a short beard.
You are vastly overrating yourself. Your perception of yourself is not congruent with the social treatment that you claimed to receive.

You are vastly overrating yourself. Your perception of yourself is not congruent with the social treatment that you claimed to receive.
I was treated well by foids at 16-17 still khhv although i could have nt maxxed.

I should not have followed religion and instead asked the foids to hang out after school.

This is not being a fakecel, i look very different now. I have never seen those foids again after i left

My looks have descended since then, but i will be back better than ever (in video game)

My family treat me like badly. I am treated worse than a cockroach

how the fuck can you be an oldcel at 19

how the fuck can you be an oldcel at 19
Teen love is over

And next year my classmates will have finished university , going into 6 figure bankkng jobs!

Of course they are hindu brahmin! Meanwhile i am a curry Muslim.

@Transcended Trucel
While i am a neet they will make 10k a month as spring intern banker.

I want to get shredded

Not even old enough to legally drink alcohol in the US :lul:
The usa is meme nation. You can't drink until 21 but 13 year olds get charged as an adult.

Still usa mogs europoors except switzerland.

Teen love is over

And next year my classmates will have finished university , going into 6 figure bankkng jobs!

Of course they are hindu brahmin! Meanwhile i am a curry Muslim.

@Transcended Trucel
While i am a neet they will make 10k a month as spring intern banker.

I want to get shredded
based for zyzz Maxxing and yes many of those brahmin fuckers become interns at Goldman Sachs or doctors or whatever. Fucking moggers. I don't think us Muslim curries are same race as em. They have something special probably

Bro 20 years old and says is a oldcel hahahs I'm 31. About roids, it may affect thyroid. I have hipotireoidism so it is a warning..

based for zyzz Maxxing and yes many of those brahmin fuckers become interns at Goldman Sachs or doctors or whatever. Fucking moggers. I don't think us Muslim curries are same race as em. They have something special probably
Yh i need to zyzz maxx, it's my last shof

Tamil Brahmin curries are a different race to Muslims curries. Good thing is they are subhuman typically

Would you recommend zyzz maxxing if you were 19?

Last edited:

Yh i need to zyzz maxx, it's my last shof

Tamil Brahmin curries are a different race to Muslims curries. Good thing is they are subhuman typically

Would you recommend zyzz maxxing if you were 19?
I would recommend it although very conservatively

Im taller than 95% of white men ages 20-39 in America.

The r steroid subreddit is pretty shit tbh, they used to be based when you used it 9 years ago. Now they are cucked af
reddit banned all the based folk.