Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will take hgh soon

hghorope

hghorope

Recruit
★★★
I will take hgh in 6 months. A new law has been passed and my father will be able to get a retirement pension in 6 months. I will take hgh and aromasin for getting taller and also for gaining weight. I want to be 5'9. If its work I think I can escape the inceldom. Does my plan solid? I want to be someone my father would be proud of. Not a sissy.

Have you grown at all last year? You sure your plates aren’t closed already?
I went to the orthopedist and he said I won't grow any longer. But I heard that the plates on your back stay open until the age of 24, so what can I lose? I think it's worth a try.

I went to the orthopedist and he said I won't grow any longer. But I heard that the plates on your back stay open until the age of 24, so what can I lose? I think it's worth a try.
Your orthopedist is probably right, plates don’t usually stay open for that long and when they do it’s an exception not the norm. If you haven’t grown at all last year or the year before that your plates are most likely closed and hgh and AI won’t really do anything for you in that regard

They still have their own benefits apart from that especially with getting bigger so yeah may as well take it if you can

Your orthopedist is probably right, plates don’t usually stay open for that long and when they do it’s an exception not the norm. If you haven’t grown at all last year or the year before that your plates are most likely closed and hgh and AI won’t really do anything for you in that regard

They still have their own benefits apart from that especially with getting bigger so yeah may as well take it if you can
Are my plates open or closed docta? :feelsaww:

I don't want to be an incel anymore. I think I need to try all copes.