Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I WILL take a shower

Juxtaposition6

Juxtaposition6

Degenerate
-
Finally, after not showering for 3 months, i will purge the filth.

Wrong forum section

Take a shower you disgusting freak.

3 months what the fk

3 months is a long time bro,good job. Don't forget to use
9E4PCOM

Was it a cold shower?

Done, i look like lachowski now.

You’re just asking to get mobbed by the ladies now, best of luck coming home intact!
Hell yeah!
I'm gonna be so confident, those magestic sapiosexual creatures will want nothing but me!

Still what the hell I remember not taking a shower for one week because of school and my crotch smelled like death can’t imagine 3 months

IM REPUGNANT
How hasn't your mum noticed yet? the BO, sweaty balls, nasty stench. Every time you scratch your arm or body the amount of dirt that builds up under your fingernails. How are you coping?

Last edited:
Still what the hell I remember not taking a shower for one week because of school and my crotch smelled like death can’t imagine 3 months
I remember i couldn't stop fapping for like 3 days without taking a shower the smell and heat of my sweaty balls my goodness

It's a strange process, during the first month, it smells bad, then, as you progress through the weeks, the smell begins to wear off.
Well, either that or you get used to it so you don't smell it anymore, but before anything of that happens, the smell of jizz turns into an unusual sugary smell, then, it goes away because you got used to it or it disapears.

The back of my foot where the big tendon is located is so smooth and beautiful now, it used to be dirty as fuck.