Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will take a pause

LifeIsBrootal

LifeIsBrootal

Recruit
★★★
I did not came here to be insulted by IncelTear.
Therefor I will take a pause and only post ever again once I finally ascended and found a girlfriend here in SEA.
I really hope to succeed and think chances are not too bad, at very least a thousand times higher than in the west.
I can't imagine their faces on IncelTear once I ascend :feelsgah:

How can u take them seriously. They are dumb whores who don’t know the truth.

You know the truth makes you better than them automatically

They even started making fun of my dick, they are like the bullies I had in school. Fuck them. I will prove them wrong.

They even started making fun of my dick, they are like the bullies I had in school. Fuck them. I will prove them wrong.

You can’t take women seriously they are below you man

You can’t take women seriously they are below you man
Thank you brocel, I just hate landwhales, they were the worst in school. Don't do a shit about their appearance and still get respected by so many simps, yet me, skinny guy gets shit on all the time.

42119.jpg
That's how I feel right now.
Wojak no GF meme.

Thank you brocel, I just hate landwhales, they were the worst in school. Don't do a shit about their appearance and still get respected by so many simps, yet me, skinny guy gets shit on all the time.

Np bro. Landwhales have awful lives don’t worry about it

Np bro. Landwhales have awful lives don’t worry about it
Yeah, because they get Diabetis and all sort health issues, I know. But society treats them so much better than sub 5 men.

JBW really that powerful?
I got to meet 2 girls here in 2 weeks. (Still no kiss, no Gf....).
But that's much better than what I achieved in one year back home.
Also I went to a party and was able to dance with some without being instantly rejected and insulted.

I got to meet 2 girls here in 2 weeks. (Still no kiss, no Gf....).
But that's much better than what I achieved in one year back home.
Also I went to a party and was able to dance with some without being instantly rejected and insulted.
nice why isnt it escalating after meeting, bring them back to ur place nigger