Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I Will Suicide Because Of My Penis Size

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
I went on a surgery because I had congenital penile curvature. My curve was fixed but I lost a little length. I have 5.9 inch penis now which is suifuel. Even somehow I manage to attract a foid she will run away from me when she sees my penis. Its over for me. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
talk in metric you cuck :feelswhat:

Hes doing it right. I cant understand metric i gotta look it up everytime.
at least metric is the only thing you have to look up, all this feet, inch, miles bullshit is confusing

5 feet 9 inches?! You mog everyone in existance lol. I know you meant 5.9 inches
Its a whales penis size. A foid would rather to have sex with whale than incels brutal whalepill from you

nigga complaining about having an average penis, meanwhile I having a 2"er makes me a mod automatically

So I should go ER due to 4 inch (10cm) penis

A foid would rather to have sex with whale than incels brutal whalepill from you
Sad and ERfuel but true :feelskek:

Penis size is like the last thing to worry about logically. at close to 6 inches she wont just burst into laughter and run off if you already got that far. I belive ER said he was 3.5 or some shit.

You were 6.5" inches before, right?

Brutal I'm almost 17cm

I got that type of surgery, I'd be barely 4 inches. :fuk:

I went on a surgery because I had congenital penile curvature. My curve was fixed but I lost a little length. I have 5.9 inch penis now which is suifuel. Even somehow I manage to attract a foid she will run away from me when she sees my penis. Its over for me. :feelsrope:
Are you circumcised? Excessive penis curve is almost always because some nurse fucked up your circumcision.

You probably don’t have enough skin on one side.

I'm sorry but you are finished bro

Penis size doesn't matter. it won't get u sex. the only thing that matters is face

nigga complaining about having an average penis, meanwhile I having a 2"er makes me a mod automatically
ovER for modcels

If it curved upwards, you just ruined your life. Upwards curve is perfect for stimulating their clit while fucking.

You should be worried about your face and height

Lol 5.9 inches?

Try having a 4 inch micropenis like I do.

I would fucking love to have a 5.9 inch penis.

Its 6 I measured it after recovery. Its ovER if you don't have at least 7 inches.
Lol cope, At least 6 inches is good enough.

wow I would be absolutely livid if I paid for that and lost some size

are you obese
No, I'm very fit and muscular.

I was very fat when I was a child though, I'm almost 100% sure that's what caused it.

I'm also proof that being tall does not equal = having a big penis.