Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I will stop posting about lolis

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I think it's too risky to talk about lolis now that Braincels has been nuked. IT will target this forum from now on and they'll do everything within their power to deplatform us. I love this forum and would hate to see it go. So, I will stop posting about JBs. I've already talked enough about this subject, anyway. I urge the other lolicons here to follow suit @Napoleon de Geso and others.

what is the point of cucking out to redditors?

what is the point of cucking out to redditors?

I'm not cucking out to them. I don't want to give them content. Now that braincels is dead, they will keep coming here for content. I want their sub to die out tbh.

They won't do anything to this forum, there is nothing illegal here. If they did that would be the ultimate end of any private property rights

Reddit is cucked anyway

IT are the biggest pedos anyway.

We are like japan where our age of consent is low and we admire lolis but we don't have many actual pedos.
They're like US, in that they think a 17 year old girl is a child( :soy: ) but they have tons of convicted pedos.
afaik they're the ones with confirmmed pedophiles, braincels has none.

Only law enforcement of some sort can shut down an independently operating website

Yeah, I appreciate that, I'm not a moralfag, but I don't want that this place shuts down

We should put all our effort into getting IT banned

Braincels is kill? Why?

We should put all our effort into getting IT banned

They always break Reddit's guidelines but nothing comes out of it.

Wtf don't bro, don't cuck out.

If you are actually worried then, you can just put "disclaimers" at the end of every post signifying that it's just a "joke" bro, then they have nothing.

They're like US, in that they think a 17 year old girl is a child( :soy: ) but they have tons of convicted pedos.

The US is the stupidest country on the planet. That's what you get when you mix feminism with puritanical Christianism.

Wtf don't bro, don't cuck out.

If you are actually worried then, you can just put "disclaimers" at the end of every post signifying that it's just a "joke" bro, then they have nothing.

That's a good idea, man.

no point OP. changes nothing
lolis are love
lolis are life