Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I will start taking Fluoxetine tomorrow

LynksDisease

LynksDisease

Greycel
I was so close to be hospitalized in suicidal watch. Tbh, I think getting in psyc. ward could be a good decision; but do not have insurance coverage.
This is kinda my 1st time with SSRI.
Please let me know what can I expect using these pills/any side effects.
Any help is really appreciated.
I am literally a POS for letting my situation got worse.
Please reserve the jewpills copypasta. Thnxs.

Good luck with the drugs and I hope you don't get detained under the mental health act.
Maybe @Ritalincel can help you with SSRI info.

Stomach issues and euphoria for the 1st few days..feels like mdma. Then it kind of levels out and you feel emotionless

Hope it works out for you, Prozac did help me not rope last time I was on the downward spiral. After a while I was able to get off them once the worst of the depression went away from swallowing the black pill. I was on them for 3-4 months before quiting

why take it though

Well I've never taken jew pills myself. But I've heard lots of good things. Best of luck.

Only pill I take is the blackpill. This thread may be helpful for me, too, though, as I am considering going to the doctor's for SSRIs or similar. People have often recommended against it, though, so I haven't gone.

rip your dick [*]

I think they should be the last thing you try before the final exit..

Suicide is better than paying for pills that will change your brain but not your face...

Good luck with the drugs and I hope you don't get detained under the mental health act.
Maybe @Ritalincel can help you with SSRI info.

@Ritalincel Can you give me any opinion/advice?
I think they should be the last thing you try before the final exit..

I really need to fix my life before its too late.
I always keep doing so many wrong decisions.
I do not drink/do drugs; but I am definitely a fucking mess.
I need to get my shit together, otherwise I will be in a lot of financial issues.

Last edited:
Erectile dysfunction

When I tried them I got fucked up in the head, they had a bad effect on me.
Then I stopped taking them and was seriously ill for like 2 months.
But I know people who they have worked for. Good luck.

When you start feeling like a zombie, tell your doctor they aren't working and get something better. What you need is NDRIs or atypicals.

I was on it for so long and it didn’t have any effect.

Be careful, jewpills may cause horrid sides. And quitting them is extremely difficult.