Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i will show you how hypergamy changed me in the past 10 years

catfishman23 said:
Are you a normie? Obviously I had a following and many people liked my videos from YouTube.
Never said anything about calling myself a god that's what I got called on one of the YouTube comments.
I got called hero/god. And I do have a big brass set of balls for what I do. Let's see you do the same thing. Approach females and confront them.

You literally call yourself a god in every post you make with your sig...

Just lol, this is honestly too sad.

Framecel222 said:
You literally call yourself a god in every post you make with your sig...

Just lol, this is honestly too sad.

Yea because that's what I got called you retard.
Or else I would just put legend and hero.
I can literally show you proof that I got called god from the youtube comments.
You must be a normie by basically getting triggered of what my signature says and the fact you don't like videos.
Fakecel.

catfishman23 said:
Yea because that's what I got called you retard.
Or else I would just put legend and hero.
I can literally show you proof that I got called god from the youtube comments.
You must be a normie by basically getting triggered of what my signature says and the fact you don't like videos.
Fakecel.

LMFAO I don't doubt that some people have called you that. Putting it in your sig is SOOOOO narcissistic and you're a complete fucking autist if you don't recognize this fact.

Framecel222 said:
LMFAO I don't doubt that some people have called you that. Putting it in your sig is SOOOOO narcissistic and you're a complete fucking autist if you don't recognize this fact.
I'm going by whatever I been called. I really don't care what you think of me. Why not, it makes me feel like one of those fat attention whore roasties
That get bombarded by one of those white knight cucks.
I'm finally getting recognized for what I do, and it feels good tbh.

You look like an NPC in GTA that gets pulled out of an El Camino and goes "ayy man."