Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I will refuse replying to 99% of you, most of you don’t deserve to hear from me.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
All of you love calling me dumb, stupid, bluepilled, disgusting obese shitskin coper, loser, fat, autistic, brag about your social lives in my face and say Zer0 trait in all my threads even though I have invested so much of my time posting here.

It’s obvious you can’t relate to my opinions and my trucel trait threads so I will refuse to reply to anyone except @Incelius Savage, the only person who has a open mind and I can relate to.

The rest of you are privileged rich tall white kids that haven’t experienced complete isolation and don’t deserve anything from me.

If any of you ascend, I sincerely hope a chad cucks you.
I don't understand how anyone could even be aware of the blackpill, let alone have an account here with 17,500 posts yet somehow be unaware of such a prima facie fact. Shit, even a lot of blue pillers and red pillers are aware of this. Then again OP also insists that ugly NT tall guys can't be incel, so that's the level of cluelessness we're dealing with here.

Last edited:
Star Trek Applause GIF

I like you because you chimp out over every tallfag thread

I agreed with your more than 90% trucel threads, except for college, because it's pure blackpill for sub4, let alone being non-NT like me.

It looks like you're quoting me with the implication that I am a "privileged rich tall white kid" when I make minimum wage, am not technically white (though I pass as white in america) and I'm middle aged, far from being a "kid". But I'm 6'1 (you probably didn't know this, though when you make a bunch of broad assumptions, statistically speaking at least one will be right) so it doesn't matter that I'm a KHHV with far more rejections under my belt than you've ever had or ever will have. Also funny how you announce in your title you won't reply to 99 percent of us, using me as the sole example of said 99 percent when you double replied to the same post from me like 10 minutes ago.

All of you love calling me dumb, stupid, bluepilled, disgusting obese shitskin coper, loser, fat, autistic, brag about your social lives in my face and say Zer0 trait in all my threads even though I have invested so much of my time posting here.

It’s obvious you can’t relate to my opinions and my trucel trait threads so I will refuse to reply to anyone except @Incelius Savage, the only person who has a open mind and I can relate to.

The rest of you are privileged rich tall white kids that haven’t experienced complete isolation and don’t deserve anything from me.

If any of you ascend, I sincerely hope a chad cucks you.
I'm not tall...

never knew a 5'7 ugly black man= rich tall white chad. Also I agree with most of your posts except 1) Universitycels=fakecel, 2) Fatcels aren't volcels (If you've been fat your whole life you're a volcel, everyone looks uglier fat).

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out of the rooftop entrance you'll be climbing up to to fix yourself