Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I will rate your AVI

10 chickens/3 kraft dinners
Seeing that mask gives me Deja vu it seems so familiar. Reminds me of those masks in majora’s mask Zelda. Or something from shin megami tensei idk. Very mysterious but I think your name colour should match with your AVI so right now it’s 7/10 but if you change it to yellow is would be an 8/10 tbh.

It’s too zoomed out it should be more zoomed in but which historical figure is this? Was he the German Keiser? Keiser wilhem? Idk but historical AVI posters are based (most of the time). 6/10 cause the AVI should be more zoomed in if you fix that it would probably be 7 or 8 because it’s hard to see on phone
No that is Nietzsche

Regenerator

Seeing that mask gives me Deja vu it seems so familiar. Reminds me of those masks in majora’s mask Zelda. Or something from shin megami tensei idk. Very mysterious but I think your name colour should match with your AVI so right now it’s 7/10 but if you change it to yellow is would be an 8/10 tbh.
not a big fan of yellow ngl, might try