Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I will only take the government mandated vaccine if

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★★
I also get a government mandated girlfriend. Otherwise fuck your infertility causing kikecine.

France about to start enforcing vaccination among its population, starting with health care workers. Actual genuine good-willing scientists who speak out against the jab like Dr. Robert Malone, the literal inventor of mRNA transfection and vaccine technology, getting silenced and his reputation smeared. Look at the first result when you type his name in Google: "Robert Malone not the inventor of mRNA vaccins". JFL, 1984 is near boyos.

You make a legitimate point

Dont take it, who knows what side (or main) effects has on the long run.

I took it to get time off work. Dont give a shit about any side effects since I'm a genetic side effect if you catch my drift

I took it to get time off work. Dont give a shit about any side effects since I'm a genetic side effect if you catch my drift
I would understand this viewpoint if the vaccine actually meant getting pussy handed to you but it just gives you the right to do lame stuff that won't be that missed.

Talking about mandating vaccines, whatever happened to not letting people pressure you into taking drugs? I guess that's only for non CCP approved drugs.:feelsthink:

maybe even a chance to fuck the nurse that's giving it to u

I am never taking that gay ass vaccine. They can come shoot me in the head before I take it. I will take a 9 mm to the dome before I take your little lipid bubble with messenger RNA to my ribosomes.

I don't even care if it's good for you, if it's bad for you, if there's some schizo stuff about microchips going on in it, if there's perfectly reasonable concerns, if it's for profit, if it's social engineering, if the government is secretly making a new deadly COVID strain to kill everyone who didn't comply with vaxxing soon, anything. Do not care - not taking it. If it's so self-evidently good for me I need to be shamed and threatened into taking it for something with a sub 1% mortality rate, I will NEVER take that shit in my life, and no yiddish cocksucker can make me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back