Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will never watch any youtube videos

userrrr

userrrr

ogre
Garbage platform. I justified using it by "learning" stuff and educating myself, but actually I spent whole time watching trash.
I can't do anything better without youtube except learning how to cook and how to repair broken things

Garbage platform. I justified using it by "learning" stuff and educating myself, but actually I spent whole time watching trash.
I can't do anything better without youtube except learning how to cook and how to repair broken things
life without having toilet to fuck is like that bro, i can't even be productive cuz i am horny 24/7

Just fap regularly and don't fantasize about how good it would be to spent time with foid
Easy to say, hard for me because my testosterone is so high that i can easily jerk off 5 times a day without even getting bored.

its like an endless pit, you keep finding things to watch

YouTube is indespensible, so I'm glad I'm not addicting to trash content.

YT is shit but it would be practically impossible for me to stop using it now. Especially since it's still a great way to listen and find new music.

When the algorithm breaks it's shit but on some of my accounts it worked good and I always got good stuff to watch recomended

Lifefuel for bitchutecels