Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I will never take a virginity

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
I will never have a teen gf and experience teen love. I will never meet up with her after school and spend time in the park, having our first kiss. I will never lie in the grass with her, watching the stars and holding hands. I will never lie in bed with her, cuddling while falling asleep.

I will never make out with her on my bed, slowly undressing her before grabbing her petite slim legs and spreading them apart. I will never see her beautiful slim and innocent body before slowly inserting my dick into her tight pussy. I will never hear her moans while I have sex with her, she will never cross her legs behind my bed and will never hug me. I will never cuddle with her afterwards to fall asleep.

HOLY FUCK WHY DO I EVEN LIVE!!:reeeeee::feelscry::feelsrope:

I am not in the best mood to read erotica writings tbh

You can still date young teen girls even if you are older.

one of the most scarce, albeit renewable resources. can imagine there are many men who pride themselves on their defilement count. Absorb their qi/lifeforce. Similar some thotty women/prostitutes get off on defiling male virgins (like succubae), convincing them to fall in love and then ripping their heart out in the most cruel way imaginable. For a man he gains qi/elan vital/life force, a woman similarly except her's is the destructive, corrupting energy of mammon.

brutal knowing we will only ever creampie socks and not a real pussy

2137B912 5273 4EFB AA51 356380D15AC4

It's over. We will never know the feeling of deflowering a foid.

Don't remind me pls. Its fucking ovER. Suifuel when you see high tier stacys you grew up around getting used by brutes and beasts, but not by you:cryfeels:

Don't worry brother. In the next life you will have Megumin.

"you could... it's called Grape. "

Don't remind me pls. Its fucking ovER. Suifuel when you see high tier stacys you grew up around getting used by brutes and beasts, but not by you:cryfeels:

2023 05 27 20 05 55 RageFuel   im so tired of being alive   Incelsis   Involuntary Celibate

2023 05 27 20 06 19 RageFuel   im so tired of being alive   Incelsis   Involuntary Celibate

"It's worth it if you're gonna die anyways. "

Having never experienced being a woman's first, I really just have no stake in society. I imagine I could handle all the bullshit that comes with slaving away 40 hours a week if I just had that positive reinforcement ensuring me that I have value.

Just rape one.
Only foids that are virgins are found in a primary school (you can also pedomaxxxing in a kindergarten but wouldn't recommend that) or are a nuns (or maybe even not them) :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:, almost all foids lose vcard at 15 or earlier