Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I will never submit

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
Title. No matter the situation in life I will never submit to someone if I fundamentally disagree with what they say or dislike them. As a child I was physically beaten many a time but never did i change my stance to appease the hooligans beating me. I've always held out no matter the pain or punishment inflicted on me and I will continue to do so untill the day I die.

Of course this means I'm a massive outcast as I'm never able to stay in any online space without inevitably getting banned by retarded fat gay mods but it is what it is. Rather be a lone wolf than a dumb sheep.

Title. No matter the situation in life I will never submit to someone if I fundamentally disagree with what they say or dislike them. As a child I was physically beaten many a time but never did i change my stance to appease the hooligans beating me. I've always held out no matter the pain or punishment inflicted on me and I will continue to do so untill the day I die.
this reminds me of my manlet brothers. they never really let anyone tell them what to do and would rather get beat really badly then submit they dont even submit to dudes twice their size its kinda based ngl.

Never submit. Just don't do it

this reminds me of my manlet brothers. they never really let anyone tell them what to do and would rather get beat really badly then submit they dont even submit to dudes twice their size its kinda based ngl.
funny story one time my manlet brother yelled at these black dudes to pull up their pants bc they were sagging.. some manlets dont gaf.

:bigbrain::yes:
i never change my stance on something either but i never even bother to argue that much anymore cause it's not my duty to be some retarded faggot's second father and teach them what's blatantly obvious. there are some retarded opinions out there "is fucking femboy's gay?" "is having sex with a 25 year old pedophilia" that i won't even bother trying to argue with.

Men should never submit.

But women should submit to men :feelsdevil:

I WANT SUBMISSIVE TRAD WIFE TO COOK FOR ME

TO BAKE ME MY FAVORITE DESSERT PUMPKIN PIE AND CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES :cryfeels:

:bigbrain::yes:
i never change my stance on something either but i never even bother to argue that much anymore cause it's not my duty to be some retarded faggot's second father and teach them what's blatantly obvious. there are some retarded opinions out there "is fucking femboy's gay?" "is having sex with a 25 year old pedophilia" that i won't even bother trying to argue with.
Arguing with low IQ fags is always a waste of time.

I also thought like that, but realised that this is one of the main reasons im a social outcast. It better to fit in than to stand out negatively. If i knew earlier how important it is to be a NT hivemind, i would have acted completely different in my childhood and adolescense

This reminds me of supermario and Luigi, They were manlet plumbers and no matter how hard the evil dragon boss tried, They could never defeat the mario brothers.

I gave up. Can't win against overlords and cruel fate

I also thought like that, but realised that this is one of the main reasons im a social outcast. It better to fit in than to stand out negatively. If i knew earlier how important it is to be a NT hivemind, i would have acted completely different in my childhood and adolescense
What's the point when it's all fake?

This reminds me of supermario and Luigi, They were manlet plumbers and no matter how hard the evil dragon boss tried, They could never defeat the mario brothers.
Italian testosterone.

I will pretend to agree with people because I dont want to get into long arguments 24/7 with normies.

Like I have a bluepilled friend that thinks inkwells are "So violent and evil!" But I just don't bother arguing because I know he already has that stereotype burned into his head.

when ur non nt nothing u do will make a difference

better to be cast aside by the tribe and be hated instead of pitied

What's the point when it's all fake?
I use it to my advantage when I want something. I've learned these bluepilled peoples morality is purely dictated on good = beneficial to me / bad = harmful to me. I will play the same Machiavelli covert psychopath lying game they do when it benefits me. If I want a non confrontational interaction, I will put on my bluepilled go with the flow personality, just so I can avoid the negative, energy wasting on trivial shit. But I stand up for myself when it's something i do not want to do, like meaningless favors, homeless people asking for change, someone fucking w/ me in public.