Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I will never see my oneitis again

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
I will never go for a coffee with her and tell her about my adventures in the army, how I fought and killed a wolf, how I was able to traverse mountains in total darkness, how I got the highest scores among the other soldiers. She will never get to see me playing keyboards, see how much I improved since we last spoke, why do things have to be this way??? Why is it that the only girl I could communicate with has writtten me of?

they will show and they will know that they are connecting to you but they will ghost you because of your face .

talk to her again, she didnt say to stop talking to her all you need is some courage

they will show and they will know that they are connecting to you but they will ghost you because of your face .
Why do I have to be unattractive???? It’s not. Fair

talk to her again, she didnt say to stop talking to her all you need is some courage
She will not respond sadly. She doesn’t give a fuck about me, I’m gonna rope

You're a spaz that wanted more than someone could give.

C'est la vie, baby.

State of this site smh, muh oneitis :soy::soy::soy:

fuck off wit ur onetis bs