Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I will never have what he has, none of us will

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
A few weeks ago I went out with a friend, it was really hot outside so she wanted to buy ice cream for us, as I don't object to free ice cream she went in line and told me to wait at a specific spot next to a bubble tea shop. Outside there were three men, a very tall Asian man and an average height African man both wearing stereotypical jock clothing and a short African man wearing a rainbow kimono with weird colourful hair, apparently they were waiting for a friend of them to greet them, he briefly talked but was meeting up someone inside... The following is straight suicide fuel.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

The friend who went in was a Tyronelet, he was sharply dressed, and absolutely leanmaxxed. His date was a peculiar toilet, her face looked literally like Mr. Bean with a wig on, but she had a Stacylite body. My dream wife is literally a toilet with an ugly face and a beautiful body, so she'd be insecure enough to think that she's not good enough for Chad but have a body I'd enjoy staring at... Well, even this toilet turned out to be Tyrone-only. She was wearing a tight formfitting green dress and I'd describe her as "a dark-skinned Caucasian", I can tell that she was some sort of Caucasian but I couldn't place her, maybe she was Albanian, maybe Armenian, perhaps Iranian. She had my skin colour or maybe slightly lighter, he was an actual African.

Anyhow, while waiting in line I saw her constantly touching the Tyronelet, grabbing his hand, caressing his face, he barely responded to her actions. She admired him like he was some sort of treasure that she couldn't keep her hands off. I stood there green with envy knowing that no toilet would ever act like that towards me.

I always wondered why a Chad would settle for a Sub-Stacy, well, Stacy would see Chad as her equal, but Becky would worship Chad like a God.

The admiration he got to me seemed otherworldly, at one point I lost it and started to cry. When my friend returned she asked why I was upset and if something happened, I told her about the way that Tyronelet was worshipped and she said "he's kinda cute" and told me that maybe one day I'll find a toilet that might look at me that way, I asked her why she would think like that and she told me that I was thinking too negatively and told me some bluepill shit. For context, that toilet absolutely refuses to set me up on a blind date with any of her toilet friends. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

After seeing this I just felt more suicidal, this happened a few days after seeing the man that looked like me with my dream girl while I was exercising.

I don't think that I've recovered from this encounter. I just hate how I'd never have from one toilet that he has probably experienced from hundreds, he didn't even seem to care about Mrs. Bean's constant touching of his body, he thought more about his bubble tea.

Chad's, Chadpreet's, Chang's and Tyrone's live in a completely different dimension than we do. It's one thing to see this in a Tinder experience and it's another to see it happen in the streets.

I hate going out. :feelswhat:

>hangs out with toilets
>starts crying in public
>proceeds to get emotional support from a foid

you sound like an absolute soyfag cuck :feelswhat:

I always wondered why a Chad would settle for a Sub-Stacy, well, Stacy would see Chad as her equal, but Becky would worship Chad like a God.
I noticed that most men will settle down with a woman slightly below in status, looks and intelligence. At least you got a free ice cream.

Thats how I feel every other day especially on the weekends. I've never experienced that and I really wany to leave America and never come back.

>hangs out with toilets
>starts crying in public
>proceeds to get emotional support from a foid

you sound like an absolute soyfag cuck :feelswhat:
He's reported!

18EAED64 58F0 41D1 983C 861A3EE87AD1

You can't be incel and have female friends

Zhou you never ever 'cry' in front of women in 2022.
T
his is like the preface before the fkn preface … before even opening the front cover the fkn book.

God how I wish I was you.
You already have friends/socials/foids who even tolerate u crying (i mean wtf bruh…) :feelswhat:

This kid just needs a strong male / father figure. He's actually not an incel.

What's been done to this generation is appalling

Try to toughen up a bit and i think there's a reasonable statistical chance u may not end up like a lot of us are doomed to.

How can you endure having female friends as a subhuman? Could NEVER be me. Interesting that you can freely say incel stuff to her tho :feelshehe:

>out with a friend (who happens to be a foid)

gtfo fakecel

Why would you be friends with foids ?

that toilet absolutely refuses to set me up on a blind date with any of her toilet friends.

What real, tangible benefits do you get out of your """"friendship"""" with this foid?

Foid friends ? :feelsseriously:

A few weeks ago I went out with a friend, it was really hot outside so she wanted to buy ice cream for us, as I don't object to free ice cream she went in line and told me to wait at a specific spot next to a bubble tea shop. Outside there were three men, a very tall Asian man and an average height African man both wearing stereotypical jock clothing and a short African man wearing a rainbow kimono with weird colourful hair, apparently they were waiting for a friend of them to greet them, he briefly talked but was meeting up someone inside... The following is straight suicide fuel.

The friend who went in was a Tyronelet, he was sharply dressed, and absolutely leanmaxxed. His date was a peculiar toilet, her face looked literally like Mr. Bean with a wig on, but she had a Stacylite body. My dream wife is literally a toilet with an ugly face and a beautiful body, so she'd be insecure enough to think that she's not good enough for Chad but have a body I'd enjoy staring at... Well, even this toilet turned out to be Tyrone-only. She was wearing a tight formfitting green dress and I'd describe her as "a dark-skinned Caucasian", I can tell that she was some sort of Caucasian but I couldn't place her, maybe she was Albanian, maybe Armenian, perhaps Iranian. She had my skin colour or maybe slightly lighter, he was an actual African.

Anyhow, while waiting in line I saw her constantly touching the Tyronelet, grabbing his hand, caressing his face, he barely responded to her actions. She admired him like he was some sort of treasure that she couldn't keep her hands off. I stood there green with envy knowing that no toilet would ever act like that towards me.

The admiration he got to me seemed otherworldly, at one point I lost it and started to cry. When my friend returned she asked why I was upset and if something happened, I told her about the way that Tyronelet was worshipped and she said "he's kinda cute" and told me that maybe one day I'll find a toilet that might look at me that way, I asked her why she would think like that and she told me that I was thinking too negatively and told me some bluepill shit. For context, that toilet absolutely refuses to set me up on a blind date with any of her toilet friends. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

After seeing this I just felt more suicidal, this happened a few days after seeing the man that looked like me with my dream girl while I was exercising.

I don't think that I've recovered from this encounter. I just hate how I'd never have from one toilet that he has probably experienced from hundreds, he didn't even seem to care about Mrs. Bean's constant touching of his body, he thought more about his bubble tea.

Chad's, Chadpreet's, Chang's and Tyrone's live in a completely different dimension than we do. It's one thing to see this in a Tinder experience and it's another to see it happen in the streets.

Thats what u get for being platonic friends with foids.

I noticed that most men will settle down with a woman slightly below in status, looks and intelligence. At least you got a free ice cream.
It's because of presumed maritable stability: marrying down would mean your foid would be less tempted to cheat than in case of marrying your equal.

notice

I'll find a toilet that might look at me that way,

as quick as a flash you should have asked her but you dont see me like that DO YOU, so why would other "girls", you all like the same type of man.

then cue silence and whistling tumbleweed

also cut the bitch out of your life, if she wont set you up with anyone she knows SHE DOESNT THINK YOUR SHIT AND IS LOW KEY EMBARRASSED TO KNOW YOU.

LITERALLY THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL ALL OF HER FRIENDS ARE SINGLE

AND THERE IS NO RESON IN HELL NOT TO INTRODUCE YOU TO HER FRIENDS IF SHE THOUGH OF YOU AS A FRIEND

YOUR BEING USED CUT HER OUT

literally you are wasting your time, if you dont get any social connections from her THERE IS NO POINT IN KNOWING HER YOU WILL SPEND YEARS WITH WHAT, JUST HER ORBITER, THEN WHAT, WHERE IS THE PROGRESSION SOCIALLY OR SEXUALLY, YOUR BEING CUCKED INTO OUTER SPACE

WAKE UP

Last edited: